Anybody else scratch building tonight?

Draftman1

This is the forum, tons of info,
I scratch built a gantry type but the Mpcnc is a great platform.

CrshNBrn

Elite member
Starting an F-18. I got most of the nacelles done yesterday. So far, so good!

Attachments

• 20231211_071609.jpg
    20231211_071609.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Goudbeekje

Started tonight with a 124% depron miniacrc p51. Really like the internal structure. Strong and stiff can handle a impact. A lot of small pieces to cut... therapeutical

Really nice design. Choose this one for that to compare with ft style, rcpowers and jetworks designs.

tomlogan1

Elite member
Hand launch. In a few days weather permitting.
Maiden crash! Plane moved violently to port on each of two attempts. I believe the escs must not have been calibrated because the edfs dont offer counter rotation. Gonna try to reset the escs and try again after Christmas. No damage to the plane other than a broken rubber band.

Crazed Scout Pilot

Started tonight with a 124% depron miniacrc p51. Really like the internal structure. Strong and stiff can handle a impact. A lot of small pieces to cut... therapeutical

Really nice design. Choose this one for that to compare with ft style, rcpowers and jetworks designs.
Looking forward to seeing it… keep it up

Off-topic jes

Elite member
That would definitely work as an RC. Those little Brick systems with integrated servos, receiver, and ESC are a perfect match for light balsas. View attachment 241388 View attachment 241389
Yeah, I agree I have some smaller electronics that I tried to fit, it would be a pretty tight fit and I don’t have the cash to snag anything right now so I’m just going to enjoy the rubber and then later if I have money, maybe do an RC conversion

Shurik-1960

Закончил изготовление планера F-18 Hornet. Сервомеханизмы, двигатель и регулятор называются из Китая. Осталось поставить на руль высоты 2 сервомеханизма по 9 грамм, установить колодку с моторчиком и сделать аккумуляторный отсек с попаданием в рекомендуемый ЦГ. Вес планера с фонарем – 365 грамм. Завтра начну обматывать скотчем. Есть ли у вас какие-либо предложения по цвету?
DSC00005.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00006.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0