• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

AP Super Tucano (FT Power Pack F | swappable)

AircPirateNinsei

airc-pirates.com

Inspired by nerdnics 800 series, I decided to build an Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano - also known as ALX or A-29.
I designed this plane without PosterBoard, so it is an "easy to build" airplane. You need 2 sheets of FoamBoard.
You can also use your FT Mini Power Pod for this plane.

Here's some data:
  • Wingspan: 800 mm (31.50 in)
  • Weight of the Airframe: 165 g (5.82 oz)
  • Weight without Battery: 290 g (10.23 oz)

The BETA plan is almost ready!

The maiden flight is expected to take place on Saturday. I am still thinking of placing the servo for the rudder under the vertical stabilizer, then the battery can be placed more forward - let's see. If the first flight goes well, I will publish the BETA plan next week. So stay tuned! :)

The Tucano flew like a leaf in the wind. It needs more weight. So I will mount the servos for the rudder and the elevator in the tail and put a bigger battery in the nose. Maybe one with 1300mAh or one with 1600mAh 3s or 4s. I ordered these four types of batteries and I am happy if I can install them. So it'll take one more flight before I publish the plans. But if you don't want to wait, you can send me a PM to get the link to the current BETA plan.