Bigger Motor for FT Mustang or FT Spitfire

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
So, guys... I finished my project. and it fly´s nice! The smaller motor was great. no spurs needed because i don't fly that aggressive. Now its fast... Thx for You're help!

But i need to land slow... :D Do you guys know the effect of Flaperons or Spoilerons on The FT Mustang and Spitfire.

I tried Spoilerons on my Mustang today but it came down a bit too quickly... :) The effect was there and the plane didn't tip stall.
I heard that flaperons make the plane fly slower and give good lift, but tip stall easy. I will try it next week.

Has anyone tried these yet?

greats from Austria!

Thats great man to hear you got her flying. But on tge flap/spoilerons. I have not tried yet. Ive been use to hot rod landings. But flaperons are more effective. But on the stangs small controls im not sure how effective thell be. Your tip stalling your going to have to work with in your throttle management

phasA

It flys very well. I will work into Spoilerons and Flaperons on warbirds and write an Article about it when I tried everything possible. Correctly used, spoilerons are amazing. This is what I already know.
The next step will be to combine flaps near the fuselage, that I yet have to mod onto my Mustang, and spoilerons. Just a bit of both should be a good slow flying and landing help.

What do you think about that?

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
It flys very well. I will work into Spoilerons and Flaperons on warbirds and write an Article about it when I tried everything possible. Correctly used, spoilerons are amazing. This is what I already know.
The next step will be to combine flaps near the fuselage, that I yet have to mod onto my Mustang, and spoilerons. Just a bit of both should be a good slow flying and landing help.

What do you think about that?

That sounds great man. Do the mods and see how it wotks out and do post a thred. Let use know what you come up with and learned