• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bixler 2 Gopro mount success on PNP Motor and electronics???

So I have bought myself a Turnigy Action cam for my Bix2 and wanted to mount it on a spare canopy which I have done today.

The Bixler is on totally PNP Electronics and I am using a 3s 2200mah and a 7x5e prop I think. It didn't want to take off at all even with flaps into the wind. I am having to hand launch it as the grass is very long at my flying sight. All my CG is spot on and I double checked everything twice before flight. It fly's without the Action Cam so i'm thinking its too heavy maybe??

Any Help on this matter would be awesome?

I'm not sure why you are having a problem. I was using my Bix 2 for FPV with lots of gear on it. I was even flying with two 3000 mah batteries in there. The CG needs to be on the mark and a couple of steps and a strong chuck to get it going always worked for me. I needed the flaps down with that extra weight.

You only have the weight of the camera on there so it shouldn't be a problem at all.
Here is my set up ( before I crashed it and took it home in a bag)
Bixler 2 fpv setup with mods small.jpg