Breaking Glass

PaulT

Mentor
Congratulations Andre. And you had better be ordering a Bixler plane!! I guess that means I can take the poll
thread down now! Bravo to Flite Test!!!

earthsciteach

So very happy for Colorex! Thank you, Flitetest for recognizing a worthy recipient! Where the heck is that kid? In shock, maybe???

RedRanger

Very interesting episode. Now I don't have to experiment on my neighbours house:p
I am actually impressed that it made it through with what looked like some control on the other side. Didn't see it land but did better than I anticipated.

As always you guys stay very creative.

E.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I am seriously starting to worry about where colorex is now.

since yesterday not on FT thats a new thing for him!

He probably is in one of them situations where he doesn´t have any internet connection. lets hope it is just that and nothing really serious.

Tom O'Connell

Bixler FPV Mods Fantastic
that was just too cool
i think this may just be my favourite challenge you have ever done! Keep up the good work guys :D

oh and well done to colorex :D

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
He had mentioned his parents thought he was spending too much time online. I wonder if they took away his computer privileges.

Ouchhh, that must be pretty bad. I can´t imagine my laptop being taken away. Anyway lets hope for the best for him. He really deserved the valture.

harveststorm

cool video guys. I didn't expect that the teksumo actually will break the glass. he2. And Jos, is a good news for you, nor more glass to clean ha ha.

Boom

I like these fun challenges of yours. Would have loved to see if the first one was still controllable after going through glass. Why didn't you add rudder on your plane? It would have been a lot easier to correct the path of flight to hit the glass dead center than making a "bank and yank" plane.
As the name already suggests: If you just want to move it to the right a bit you have to bank and yank instead of just using the rudder to correct the flying path to the right.... :p

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Congrats to Colorex :D

Nice episode!!

I am not going to try it though because I can´t afford crashing my models :S
Thanks!
Yay, now Colorex can get a plane!!!
Yup, if I can afford the shipping.
Alright Colorex, congrats man! :applause:
Hey, don't forget to change your signature.:D
Done :)
My congratulations to the winner :D
Thanks!
Lovely! too bad we didn't see the rock go true the glass! Congrats Colorex! you needed that gift card the most of us!

Ps. I am subbed but this ep. didn't show up in my sub box... its quite annoying.. i just stumbled upon it by accident... Any idea how to avoid this in the future?
Love the show!
-A
Thanks!
Congratulations Colorex ! You deserved it bro :)

Really nice episode, I enjoyed it a lot :) lol "the bermuda triangle of jurisdiction" :)
Too bad the first plane didn't make it
Thanks!
Very cool guy's,,Colorex needs to do a build tread on his plane with lots-o-pix's! hat's off to ya'll at flight test! bubsteve
Will do when I get the stuff!!
Excellent job Flitetest team !

Now Mr Colorex , there is no excuse , you can afford your first plane :applause:
Yeah!
Where the heck is Colrex? This is a big day for him!
it is! I'm here!
Just what I was thinking. He's always on and now after this...

Congratulations André! ¡Que te compras algo ya, colega! I'm sure I'm one of many looking forward to what you choose and when you receive it and all. Keep us posted.
Will do!
Dang that's a sweet gift certificate!
Thanks!
Big congrats to Andre! I can't wait to see what he gets.
Thanks!
Congratulations Andre. And you had better be ordering a Bixler plane!! I guess that means I can take the poll
thread down now! Bravo to Flite Test!!!
Sure thing buddy! thanks anyways!
So very happy for Colorex! Thank you, Flitetest for recognizing a worthy recipient! Where the heck is that kid? In shock, maybe???
Thanks! I was quite in shock!
I am seriously starting to worry about where colorex is now.

since yesterday not on FT thats a new thing for him!

He probably is in one of them situations where he doesn´t have any internet connection. lets hope it is just that and nothing really serious.
I am.
that was just too cool
i think this may just be my favourite challenge you have ever done! Keep up the good work guys :D

oh and well done to colorex :D
Thanks!
He had mentioned his parents thought he was spending too much time online. I wonder if they took away his computer privileges.
That's it... :( I'll have to do less time now.
Ouchhh, that must be pretty bad. I can´t imagine my laptop being taken away. Anyway lets hope for the best for him. He really deserved the valture.
You don't know. I get abstinence syndrome.
if i had my computer privileges removed i think i would cry

no flite test
no forum

oh dear

Yeah exactly.

-------------

So here I am. I was just cut off by my parents on sunday night (1am. strange?)

I will still keep posting as much as I can!

Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!

Justin Bainbridge

Congratulations to the winner and i think that Bixlers plane would have made it through and continued to fly but the tek sumo did alright! nice work guys

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
So here I am. I was just cut off by my parents on sunday night (1am. strange?)

Sorry to hear that for you! :(
I don't suppose the fact that your ever-presents here, resulting in a $100 payday, would effect your parents decision.:rolleyes:

JoeyG

Congrats Colorex, glad you made it back online everyone thought you were missing the fun! :p Look forward to reading about your purchases.

J.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Sorry to hear that for you! :(
I don't suppose the fact that your ever-presents here, resulting in a $100 payday, would effect your parents decision.:rolleyes:

It might have influenced them. I have Internet access back, I'll just have to use less time for it. And do my homework first. (Oh, I got 100 pages to read till saturday...)

John Campbell

Interesting episode.... I did not think either plane would go through the glass.. Looked like a very expensive episode? That much glass is not cheap, and after that, you really cannot reuse it or return it.