Breaking Glass

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
It would be cool if you had an onboard firing mechanism that fires 10~20BB pellets to the glass so that the plane goes through the glass as it shatters and is STILL able to fly unlike the vid where it crashed.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
It would be cool if you had an onboard firing mechanism that fires 10~20BB pellets to the glass so that the plane goes through the glass as it shatters and is STILL able to fly unlike the vid where it crashed.

The bb pellets I know won't break glass...

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
How about using such a big airplane that allows you to carry a shotgun and that would also be big enough to stay flying even with the backpush of the shot and then get an infrared sensor that automavally sends a signal to a servo that would fire the shotgun as soon as there is a reflecting object like glass is!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
How about using such a big airplane that allows you to carry a shotgun and that would also be big enough to stay flying even with the backpush of the shot and then get an infrared sensor that automavally sends a signal to a servo that would fire the shotgun as soon as there is a reflecting object like glass is!

You must be mad.

John Campbell

WOW, I am not sure I want to even think about that. If some were to do that OBAMA would eliminate all RC Flying in the US in the name of securing our company..

Message to CHAD: Please do not put a fire arm on a plane and show it on youtube. That would kill our hobby as well as give terrorist ideas...

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
WOW, I am not sure I want to even think about that. If some were to do that OBAMA would eliminate all RC Flying in the US in the name of securing our company..

Message to CHAD: Please do not put a fire arm on a plane and show it on youtube. That would kill our hobby as well as give terrorist ideas...

Yes, good IDEA DUDE!!! Here in Kenya, there is a terrorist threat situation so fireworks are ban for this month and maybe the next. Here no-one (maybe only 5 ppl I know) flies RC, so I wonder what they'll say when my gigantic first plane which is also a scratchbuild takes to the skies right near the port. (There are alot of Navy ships in the port so...I hope my plane doesnt get shot down hehe)

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
LOL!

They will so definitely shoot it down but seriously, I´d do that just to see them shooting it down! :D:D

John Campbell

LOL!

They will so definitely shoot it down but seriously, I´d do that just to see them shooting it down! :D:D

That would be interesting... RC has the unique ability that it is too small to have a radar signature... LOL, most of the guns are radar driven. I can see someone unloading a 30mm canon on it. Would be an interesting challenge and great exercise for the Military...

John

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
While we're talking about fun military stuff, it would be cool to have an FPV setup, flying at a high altitude and try to shoot it down with flak guns like in WWII...it would be cool to see the puffs of black on an FPV video lol.