Cheap transmitter for Bixler 3

I am new to the hobby, and I am thinking about getting the Bixler 3. Is this a good beginner plane, and what’s a cheap transmitter for it?

SSgt Duramax

I use turnigy/flysky. You get a rx/tx set up that can take you all the way through the advanced intermediate stage. You will want something better when you start wanting retracts and being able to drop bombs and stuff, but that is off in the future. You do lose a channel if you do flaperons.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
This yes its about 2 dollars more expensive than your most expensive options but its worth it will grow with you
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PF160IK/?tag=lstir-20

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Also I've done some research, and I know some planes use spektrum technology, so will it bind to receivers from different manufacturers?
no but most planes should have plug n play options so you will be able to put in your own receivers in to said planes

Not super related to the original thread topic, but how long will a 2200mAh 3S 25C LiPo Pack battery last, and how will I know when it is done charging?

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Not super related to the original thread topic, but how long will a 2200mAh 3S 25C LiPo Pack battery last, and how will I know when it is done charging?
the charger instructions will indicate how to know when it charged up but most chargers just stop charging it and something happens to the led (lights up, blinks, etc.)