Composite EDF F-22

MikeJM

Latest greatest

Here are a few shots of where I am with my build. Right now it has a sanding/ build up primer on it, I'll be putting the finished color scheme on it soon.

Attachments

• F22 23 resized.jpg
    F22 23 resized.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 205
  • F22 24 resized.jpg
    F22 24 resized.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 203
  • F22 25 resized.jpg
    F22 25 resized.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 204

wilmracer

I build things that fly (sometimes)
Mentor
Fantastic build. Jetsett's stuff flies great and really looks the part. Really great job on the finishing as well. Looks smooth and that canopy is slick :applause:

MikeJM

any update on this? it looks amazing!!

I'm hoping to get outside with it soon. It is flight ready right now, even though I haven't put the final colors on it yet.

I was conentrating on some indoor planes: my Fokker DR1 and my Ultimate.

As soon as I get outside or paint it I will update with pictures and hopefully a successful maiden.

Thanks for asking and thank you I'm pretty proud of this jet.

andybenton

NERD!!!! :)
I'm hoping to get outside with it soon. It is flight ready right now, even though I haven't put the final colors on it yet.

I was conentrating on some indoor planes: my Fokker DR1 and my Ultimate.

As soon as I get outside or paint it I will update with pictures and hopefully a successful maiden.

Thanks for asking and thank you I'm pretty proud of this jet.

you did a fantastic job, in the event it flies as good as it looks, and you decide to make a mold, I would buy one, if you would sell it lol. I just don't posses that level of building skill yet.
A+ work man, keep it up. waiting for your flight report :)

MikeJM

you did a fantastic job, in the event it flies as good as it looks, and you decide to make a mold, I would buy one, if you would sell it lol. I just don't posses that level of building skill yet.
A+ work man, keep it up. waiting for your flight report :)

If I made a mold I would only sell the skins for the cost of materials. Of which I think would be very reasonable.