Votes: 28 45.2%
  • I'm divided on the issue....

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
Hey man, we hear you! I hope you get some sunshine and dip feet in the water. Chase those blues away! Chin up and chest out, we’re all gonna get through this.
I just went and rode my bike for an hour, I feel a bit better.
What would we all do without the forums... :oops:
Idk, @Grifflyer might actually leave his house every once in a while

Bricks

Master member
Got my map out and planning my trip.
Weekend.jpg

Namactual

Elite member
I am sitting here in a near empty apartment trying to get the energy to finish up my next car load before heading to the house.
I did two van loads today.
From a 3rd floor apartment.
Myself.
I hurt so dang bad, I could have the virus and not even know it.

I wish I could be building along with everyone else, but even if I was moved in everything is still packed. One more week and I should be pretty much settled in. Maybe if I get some time off I can finish a few of the projects that have sat idle for a year.

My mom came in from out of state last night to look at a house here. Everything went well and they accepted her offer, but now she is worried about states closing boarders on her way back. Crazy days.

On the plus side, no one is sick yet. If this is the worst we have to deal with, I'll take it.

Stay safe people.

Bricks

Master member
Lol, that's sadly funny! But hey - us folks with the whoops are happy! :D

Could not even imagine living in the city out here in the boonies things have not made much of a change in fact really have noticed no difference. Closest neighbor is 1/2 mile away, town is 7 miles, more then enough to keep me busy around the farm, and can fly right out my door weather permiting.

skymaster

Elite member
Well guy's it became official saturday at 5pm chicago will be on lock down. they explained that you could still go out and do your groceries and then go home. business that are not essential to the city will be close. you could still order from your favorite place if it open and have it deliver no pick ups, you can go to the pharmacy and pick up your meds but again you have to go back home, if you need to do laundry they will be open. we must try and get rid of it fast so please put your 2 cents worth. it is a scary thing knowing that your little saving's could vanish and put you in a bad situation. If the news say or hike it up does not bother me what bothers me is when they say that some one passed because of it, that is reason enough to protect your loved one's. stay safe every one, let's get rid of this thing "I WANNA GO FLY". I THINK I WILL RE INSTALL MY SIMULATOR AGAIN.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Well guy's it became official saturday at 5pm chicago will be on lock down. they explained that you could still go out and do your groceries and then go home. business that are not essential to the city will be close. you could still order from your favorite place if it open and have it deliver no pick ups, you can go to the pharmacy and pick up your meds but again you have to go back home, if you need to do laundry they will be open. we must try and get rid of it fast so please put your 2 cents worth. it is a scary thing knowing that your little saving's could vanish and put you in a bad situation. If the news say or hike it up does not bother me what bothers me is when they say that some one passed because of it, that is reason enough to protect your loved one's. stay safe every one, let's get rid of this thing "I WANNA GO FLY". I THINK I WILL RE INSTALL MY SIMULATOR AGAIN.
Can you order stuff still?

skymaster

Elite member
So people if you are running out of toilet or other esential items you can order them and they will be delivered to you by fedes, ups, amazon eccc.... so don't panic.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
That is awesome...I remember one time coming across a video of him on some talk show or something and he was doing the Yakko Animanics Countries of the World song which brought back memories when I was younger. That song takes some real skill too! :)

I found out recently he does a voice on a show my daughter Sadie watches too on occasion (Sheriff Callies Wild West).

Rob's been working for FOREVER, even through his throat cancer bout a few years ago. Interesting bit of trivia - Countries of the World used, technically, one take. Rob practiced and practiced, recorded it, and got it right when they went in to the studio. They did two recordings, sent it to Spielberg, who listened and said, "I like the first one." So they used his very first take of it!