"Dead-Stick" Challenge!

Are you in?

• Total voters

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
So there's been a change in plans for me. My classified takeoff method is unable to work because of the lack of smooth snow. So I'm declassifying the method. The snow speeder was supposed to tow my glider up.
IMG_20201229_163911292.jpg

Thankfully I have a backup plan so hopefully I will be getting my video in by the end of the day. Here's the plan b aircraft.
IMG_20201229_163946383.jpg

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
@BlockerAviation does FT Mini Scout have the right wing to fuse ratio? It just has a great glide slope. Also how strict are the rules on having a level flying area? :sneaky: View attachment 187415 View attachment 187416
Is it legal?
If your not sloping your on your hill your I'll allow it! As for the wingspan your good, I designed an airplane that I call the baby bee using the dementions of the scout. I just measured it and it's a little over but I'll allow it. It wasn't exactly designed for gliding and the purpose of that rule was to stop someone with a 3m motor glider from just blowing everyone away.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I don't think I'll be able to make the deadline either between Christmas and the terrible weather I'm having, so if nobody is against it, I'll move it forward a few weeks. Let's say hmm... January 15th. If anyone submits their entry before January 1st I'll consider adding 10sec to their total time.
Yeah, extending to the 15’th would be awesome!