Design of The Month

Crazed Scout Pilot

I thought it would be nice if at the end of every month you post what your favorite plane designs that you built or are working on. Also include what you enjoyed about the build/flying experience, and what you did not enjoy about the build/flying experience. Also you could include what you plan to work on next month, your hopes, also your concerns.

Draftman1

Working on
Slow stick
Tudor
Simple stick
Mini zero
Mini hellcat

Future
Mini Trojan
Mini p40
Texan
C47
P51
Stearman pt17
P38
Cessna 150 commuter

Crazed Scout Pilot

Working on
Slow stick
Tudor
Simple stick
Mini zero
Mini hellcat

Future
Mini Trojan
Mini p40
Texan
C47
P51
Stearman pt17
P38
Cessna 150 commuter
Wow!!! Thats a lot your working on. I love it. Can't wait to see some pics. How's the Hellcat coming along? What color do you plan to pain it? I think it would be cool if you put this painted it navy blue and then put this shark mouth on the cowling
It's just a suggestion I look forward to seeing what your going to do. Do you plan to get the Sky Fx version of the Texan,P-40, and the Trojan? There a bit more expensive but in my opinion its worth.
I'm trying to get a job right now and if I do I plan to build the 72" C47 this winter for a winter project.

Attachments

• shark mouth.jpg
    shark mouth.jpg
    638.6 KB · Views: 0

Crazed Scout Pilot

For me there are three designs this month that a really enjoyed. The first was the FT P-40 with Steve's skins I had a blast building and flying that.
IMG_8390.JPG

The secoung was Agentc's Mini sparrow That has to be one of the best ez planes that is out there.
The 3rd was Taildragger's Kitfox Speedster. This plane looks incredible and flys amazing though it is a bit harder to fly.
IMG_8459.JPG
IMG_8501.JPG

Whether or not I will be able to next month I would really like to build A swappable Hell Cat, Ben's Stearman, and Possibly an FT edge.
If you would like to build the speedster and the sparrow here are the links.
Resource 'Mighty Mini Kitfox Speedster (BETA)'
Resource 'EZ Sparrow'
Skin Mighty Mini Kitfox Skins (Kyle Franklin Speedster)
I also should add that I would really like to build Taildragger's freedom fox.