DGA-6 aka Mister Mulligan Group Build

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I got some work done on mine this weekend. It also turns out that the @SP0NZ 3d printed radial is a perfect fit, who would have guessed! This thing is going to look sweet! :cool:
3F634A60-3583-4866-AFF3-10BEB3DE1FFD.jpeg

(The windshield hasn’t been glued in, it was just resting there for the picture.)
image.jpg

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Yeah man! Would love your feedback because I am clueless about the model. And your cowl is amazing!
What do you mean you're clueless? It's your design, right? the Silk PLA is just so good looking.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Has anyone had decent enough weather to put one in the air yet? I still have 10 inches of snow on the ground here so mine is still in the other room collecting dust.

I do however have a replacement Edge540 fuselage nearly complete on my bench waiting for a good day to shoot primer on it.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Has anyone had decent enough weather to put one in the air yet? I still have 10 inches of snow on the ground here so mine is still in the other room collecting dust.

I do however have a replacement Edge540 fuselage nearly complete on my bench waiting for a good day to shoot primer on it.
Put it on Skis and Fly it off the snow then.
Sounds like you will be having some fun soon.