Help! What does your build season List look like?

Bricks

Master member
My build season starts in February when the Minneapolis RC club holds there auction, It is always tough. Deciding to buy complete planes for X price or buy ARF type planes for X. Always cheaper to buy here then building anything from scratch.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
My build season list is as follows.
1. I'm gonna build all the planes.
2. I'll keep them a secret for fear of criticism. (I'm sensitive.)
3. I'll keep coming here to make irrelevant comments on other people's threads because I think I'm funny and I need attention.

I can only get maybe two planes in line at a time!
1. Right now I'm at 75% on the FB2 - FreezerBurn II. Can't wait for good snow!
2. I'm lately real interested in the Grumman Widgeon. Been drawing that up to run in snow, but if I don't build it in time for this winter it'll still land great on the grass. At least better than a belly lander, the props will be up out of harm's way.
3. Ideas for other planes never stop, right?
your gonna post pics for the widegion right?

cyclone3350

Master member
Cyclone 3350's build list

• 1/3.5 scale Piper L-4 with a carbon fiber tube space frame fuselage
  • Convert an OS FT 240 to gas
  • Like I am going to have time to build anything else this season
    IMG_5383 (2).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5378.JPG
    IMG_5378.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 0

Jade_Monkey07

-P-51 in progress
-Micro fpv wing in progress
-30mm edf t38 or f20 or x29 or saeqeh 80. Something from the f5 family, Not quite sure which it will be yet.
-P-38 lightning.
-f-117 stealth fighter and the never built actual fighter version.

Attachments

• 1634667874791.jpg
    1634667874791.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
No Widgeon!! Every time I mention a Next Build someone jumps in and beats me to it. :mad: I hate you guys so much.
Ill do a goose then.
Ok you can build a Widgeon. Mine's gonna win.
so its a competition. Ok
i wont start for a while but still.
Absolutely no it's not a competition. You totally didn't get the original joke. Do you really think I would sit here and seriously say "I hate you guys so much"?
Build something and we'll support you as you need. I'll admire you if your work is admirable. I'll steal your ideas if I like them. I still hate you all.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Absolutely no it's not a competition. You totally didn't get the original joke. Do you really think I would sit here and seriously say "I hate you guys so much"?
Build something and we'll support you as you need. I'll admire you if your work is admirable. I'll steal your ideas if I like them. I still hate you all.
Hang in there, we hate you too.

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
I have (as usual) far too much on the bench for this build season..

1. 500 size 3D Printed SA341 Gazelle
2. 500 size UH-34 Choctaw
3. Finally finish my size OH-58A Kiowa
4. Rebuild my 500 size AH-6 Little Bird
5. Finish my Tandem 450 size Piasecki HUP Retriever
6. Continue plugging away at my 700 size AH-1W Super Cobra

Its not all going to get done, but I can dream I guess.

cyclone3350

Master member
That's @Monte.C for ya. In one post, I would swear that he luv me like a brother, only to read latter that he wished I would disappear and be deported. :ROFLMAO: If I wasn't married to a New Yorker, I would not be able to read him correctly. BTW, I don't think I could take some saying " Yo, what's dat ding over dare" another minute. Followed by " U know, dat ding.... Forget about it. I'll tawlk to ya later".

That's @Monte.C for ya. In one post, I would swear that he luv me like a brother, only to read latter that he wished I would disappear and be deported. :ROFLMAO: If I wasn't married to a New Yorker, I would not be able to read him correctly. BTW, I don't think I could take some saying " Yo, what's dat ding over dare" another minute. Followed by " U know, dat ding.... Forget about it. I'll tawlk to ya later".
Thanks! ...I think...
Funny thing is I was raised in PA & South Jersey. When I lived a few years in the desert in Oregon & Washington the guys (who hated me because the girls liked me) said I sound like a New Yorker. How ridiculous. I sound like South Jersey/Delaware. ;)

And this doesn't mean I think you're cool or nothing.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thanks! ...I think...
Funny thing is I was raised in PA & South Jersey. When I lived a few years in the desert in Oregon & Washington the guys (who hated me because the girls liked me) said I sound like a New Yorker. How ridiculous. I sound like South Jersey/Delaware. ;)

And this doesn't mean I think you're cool or nothing.

you from Joisey? Ahhm from Joisey.. what exit?

OliverW

Legendary member
I drew up plans for S-9 a couple of years ago but never got around to it. Like to see that S-7 when U get to it.
Awesome, and yeah, I'll definitely post pics of it. Been bouncing back and forth between the plans on it and the box bipe thing since I don't have a name for it yet lol

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
You did that before. I answered, but you seem to quickly lose interest. :)

You did? wow my short term memory is fading...

So are you north of Trenton or south? Anything north to a REAL southern NJ boy is just a New Yorker who commutes. Piney all tha way