DGA-6 aka Mister Mulligan Group Build

mayan

Legendary member
Has anyone had decent enough weather to put one in the air yet? I still have 10 inches of snow on the ground here so mine is still in the other room collecting dust.

I do however have a replacement Edge540 fuselage nearly complete on my bench waiting for a good day to shoot primer on it.
Still crappy here and I don’t have snow :(. You should put pontoons on it maybe will end up fixing the issue I feel to have with it 🤣😂🤣

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Still crappy here and I don’t have snow :(. You should put pontoons on it maybe will end up fixing the issue I feel to have with it 🤣😂🤣

You still have not told us what we need to look for to be able to find a solution before we launch n burn. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Put it on Skis and Fly it off the snow then.
Sounds like you will be having some fun soon.

haha I don't go out side in -5 temps with even lower wind chills. I won't even pick up one of my batteries before temps get over 40f. Which reminds me they are due to be checked for current charge states.

When the weather does finally come back around to flying weather I'm putting time on the TT before I try n fly anything else. Have one built and sitting next to the DGA-6 collecting the same dust. :LOL:

mayan

Legendary member
@PsyBorg sorry for the hold up but I just wasn’t happy with the video my daughter took and since then kinda trashed the model. I would love to have this model in my hanger but can’t stand that it won’t fly proper. Please let me know what you all think.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
@PsyBorg sorry for the hold up but I just wasn’t happy with the video my daughter took and since then kinda trashed the model. I would love to have this model in my hanger but can’t stand that it won’t fly proper. Please let me know what you all think.

I posted my thoughts on this on the video page. I may be off on my assumption as others more knowledgeable may have better ideas. Thank you for posting this so I have an idea what to expect. Seems it WILL fly, just has bad tendencies to deal with. Few more outings with the trainer and I will move to a 4 channel plane and get a feel for those before trying this one. Right now my main concern is building another guitar for this years Great Guitar Build Off and takes most of my time between the build and recuperating from the effort spent.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I expect to be embarking on my Mulligan journey shortly. I have two builds to Complete. I should be able to set aside a night to build this one.

mayan

Legendary member
I posted my thoughts on this on the video page. I may be off on my assumption as others more knowledgeable may have better ideas. Thank you for posting this so I have an idea what to expect. Seems it WILL fly, just has bad tendencies to deal with. Few more outings with the trainer and I will move to a 4 channel plane and get a feel for those before trying this one. Right now my main concern is building another guitar for this years Great Guitar Build Off and takes most of my time between the build and recuperating from the effort spent.
Good luck with the guitar build first of all I know how much you enjoy that :), been watching your videos. As for your thoughts they have been taken into consideration and will also be tested in the new build I plan on doing. I probably make two versions to test out.

mayan

Legendary member
I expect to be embarking on my Mulligan journey shortly. I have two builds to Complete. I should be able to set aside a night to build this one.
Come on buddy you’ll surely have some 0.2 cents to throw in, and the the balls to crash it for me just to give even more feedback :).

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Come on buddy you’ll surely have some 0.2 cents to throw in, and the the balls to crash it for me just to give even more feedback :).
Absolutely! I will pull it down tonight. I have to get some wheel hubs printed. Still have the cowl ready as well.

Last edited: