Eachine Mini Warbirds Speed Run P-51 vs F4U vs T-28

Duvall

The P-51 was actually the first plane I ever flew, and totally hooked me on this hobby. These Eachine warbirds are perfect in every way. Mine was actually in a dogs mouth for 45 minutes, she had chased it for 15 minutes and didnt want to give it up, and a little foam-tac had it flying again as soon as the saliva dried out of the EPP.
Its small but has an air presence just like the real thing. Order extra props, they take 1-2 months to arrive.

Was that filmed in Washington? It looks like the Snoqualmie valley

Last edited:

Silver Surfer FPV

Thanks for watching, just love these little planes. Easy to fly with the gyro stabilization and the foam can take some hard crashes. Good to know it can still fly after becoming a doggie chewy. They got some range too even on the stock radio, did a range test and flew over 450ft then flew back, it might go 500ft before failsafe/crash. Flying over in KItsap, Wa. other side of Seattle.

Duvall

I dont know about the exact range, but it flies out far enough that its too small to see well. It also has that Return function built in so that whatever direction it is initially launched in is saved, and with one button push it will reverse that. The built in acrobatics button is fun too.

Also, considering the tiny battery, the 15 minute full power flight time is impressive.

Silver Surfer FPV

Even with a small camera on it and it was still able to do the one button acrobatics. Have not tried the return function yet.