FF23 ☆Classified Mission☆ DRT

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Am I putting one in for the gipper!? I hope not. :confused:
Sadly, I am Not sure I have the pull to bring in a flatbed trailer/carrier. Currently building two 9.5ft NOOB wonder has me occupied ATM!
NOOB 1 (with a Wonder Jumble)
IMG_20230603_185955923.jpg
NOOB 2 progress.
IMG_20230607_225301725.jpg

If you like @FishbonesAir bone, you can pm me and we can talk some, but I can't promise much at all.
All I can say, is stay healthy along with the family. And we will see you there.
Look for this flag to find me.
IMG_20230606_143307356.jpg

FishbonesAir

Am I putting one in for the gipper!? I hope not. :confused:
Sadly, I am Not sure I have the pull to bring in a flatbed trailer/carrier. Currently building two 9.5ft NOOB wonder has me occupied ATM!
NOOB 1 (with a Wonder Jumble)
View attachment 238065
NOOB 2 progress.
View attachment 238064
If you like @FishbonesAir bone, you can pm me and we can talk some, but I can't promise much at all.
All I can say, is stay healthy along with the family. And we will see you there.
Look for this flag to find me.
View attachment 238066

Really need a "LOVE" button as well as a like. Oh my gosh Foamy, that thing is incredible! My son wants to do a recreation of this... thing from a video game. It's Ace Combat 7's final boss if I remember correctly.
Ace7boss.jpg
He gets planet sized ideas (he's a very high functioning autistic - currently at college), and wants to mount little drop fighters to the bottom of a Kraken sized version of this thing. I figured, Meh, if we come up with a simple flying wing design, grab a bunch of STEM kids for fighter pilots and it just might work... :ROFLMAO:

FishbonesAir

Really need a "LOVE" button as well as a like. Oh my gosh Foamy, that thing is incredible! My son wants to do a recreation of this... thing from a video game. It's Ace Combat 7's final boss if I remember correctly.
View attachment 238074
He gets planet sized ideas (he's a very high functioning autistic - currently at college), and wants to mount little drop fighters to the bottom of a Kraken sized version of this thing. I figured, Meh, if we come up with a simple flying wing design, grab a bunch of STEM kids for fighter pilots and it just might work... :ROFLMAO:
I just remembered that little job Peter S. Dropped outta a Guinea... The one with folding wings. Hmm 😏

FishbonesAir

Location: Pacific Ocean, CV-8 USS Hornet, exact location **Classified**
Sensitivity: Top Secret
Date: 7 April 1942

Pilots gather in the ready room about USS Hornet for a briefing

Gentlemen, this mission is a GO. Intelligence assures us that the target doesn't have any idea that we are on our way. We have the element of surprise. Long range weather forecast calls for some clouds over the target, but this will likely play to our favor, providing us with needed cover as we make our escape while not significantly hindering our bombing runs, as we will be going in at low altitude. As you already know, our Norden bombsights were removed to save weight and prevent their loss and replaced with Mark Twains. Do your best.

That is all. Dismissed.

Put into simple terms, I'm gonna be there guys. I haven't seen a big commitment of B-25's, but I'm guessing I can scrape up some more at the event who aren't on the forum. I'm going to ask them to put this on the schedule for Saturday Morning, 0900. That way, we don't conflict with anything else.

Dave _Fishbones_ Steele.jpg
BTW, here is what I look like. I will bring my signature hat, simply because it makes me easy to spot.

IF YOU"RE FLYING THE MISSION: Please, reply back to this thread with "Flying, <aircraft>" I don't care if it's a B-25, a Guinea even a Mini Guinea... I'd like to have 16 twin-engine aircraft, in Warpaint. Quick spray of green, brown, camo, silver with stars and bars. I leave that to you. IF you're not sure of the aircraft, then put "Flying, <unsure>"

FishbonesAir

Addenda: I will be in Tent campsite 1 C7. I'm working on getting... something with my Catskull and Fishbones on it that I can get up high enough to make finding the campsite easy.