Flite Test Design Engagement Challenge

Ok so who’s all gonna be part of the challenge, head count!

• Total voters

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Certified big brain student right here. Im at around 50 hours and still need to do a solo XC and another hour of sim IFR and pass my written before my check ride 🙃 my bank account hurts
I wish I did some XC. In the Civil air patrol they don't let you fly farther than 5 miles away from the takeoff location.:mad::mad:

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
I wish I did some XC. In the Civil air patrol they don't let you fly farther than 5 miles away from the takeoff location.:mad::mad:
Honestly XC is boring though. Gotta stop and do some steep turns every once in awhile to not be bored. But not if you are on vfr flight following. Then they get... a n g r y

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
My cfi that went to Lewis University said their spin plane was a trashed 172 that the compass was 24° off and the artif horizon read inverted.

Jonny Gum

Elite member
So the twin otter was very fun to fly, but unfortunately it has been stuck about 50 feet up in a tree for about 5 days. It has been storming almost every day and yet it won't come down.

The otter flies very stable in cruise, but as soon as it stalls things get really really wierd. Its very unstable post-stall and it's pretty fun to get it into crazy spins. It takes off and lands very well on the water.