Flite Test member map

This is a brilliant idea should become a an official link on the FT home page. Now I just wish that there were other pins in central California besides mine :(

eagle4

on the member map. a lot of people dont realise there are more than one page of people's place marks. if you scroll down the list on the left you'll see the different pages, you may have someone nearby to you

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
I'm starting to think we need two maps or more. One for members and another for flying sites...

Eagle4 I did see those, awesome. I tried pinning my flying fields on he google map link but they will not save after i hit save or the done button. Oh well.

eagle4

Fireflite88, your marks did stick on the map. they are just on the last page. You have placed 11 marks on the map.

DFX2KX

I'd add mine, but I don't really count. I don't fly anymore. :\

Edit: I'm still gonna buy a swappable, and just build it as a static model, at some point.

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
I'd add mine, but I don't really count. I don't fly anymore. :\

Edit: I'm still gonna buy a swappable, and just build it as a static model, at some point.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've heard that some folks do stop from time to time. To pick it up again later. The hobby gets cheaper every year too. Don't get discouraged. Hope you come fly again soon.