Flitefest 2017: Who will be there?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Smack dab on my wedding anniversary..... and the better half has no interest in my beepy, buzzy, flippy, flying things at all. Oh Drat....

Cheers!
LitterBug

meehan

Smack dab on my wedding anniversary..... and the better half has no interest in my beepy, buzzy, flippy, flying things at all. Oh Drat....

Cheers!
LitterBug

Then you will just have to come out to the West coast version :) I bet your better half would like a trip to San Fransisco.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Then you will just have to come out to the West coast version :) I bet your better half would like a trip to San Fransisco.

As long as she can hit the beach, it doesn't matter what I do. :) Now if only I could convince her and the boy to make this epic journey. (doubtful) I'll probably be doing the Caddy Daddy thing for the boy then. FF West is during spring caddy season.

Cheers!
LitterBug

abieex

Mentor
Wouldn't be the same without you earthsciteach! What have you done with FlyingMonkey that he doesn't attend anymore? I knew I shouldn't have left you two alone!

earthsciteach

Wouldn't be the same without you earthsciteach! What have you done with FlyingMonkey that he doesn't attend anymore? I knew I shouldn't have left you two alone!

As hard as it may be to believe, I have done my best to shame Monkey into coming back to Flite Fest. It is not the same without him! Unfortunately, his new park in the wilds of the Florida panhandle has a very small staff. As such, it is very difficult for him to get away. That's what happens when you make yourself indispensable.

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
Then again, if you make yourself indispensable at work they'll often give you the time off to play just to keep you happy. That's the angle I'm going with this year to hopefully be out at FTFF on Thursday instead of Friday.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Unfortunately, his new park in the wilds of the Florida panhandle has a very small staff. As such, it is very difficult for him to get away.

:-( Even with small staff, he should be able to do some kind of vacation... but I guess not during the busy time?

Are there animals we could swarm the park with so it has to be closed for a few days? Lions? Elephants?