Foam Board parts and tool organizer build...

whiskeyjack

Hi Augernaught,

You know, sometimes inspiration just kinda happens. Your thinking I"ll never use that again and then the "a ha" moment, something old is new again! Glad to have helped. WJ.

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
Hey you could shovel off that snow a lot faster but it would not be near as much fun.
I drove aver the road for 39 yrs. before I got hurt and I know all about misconceptions.
I left Colorado 14 yrs ago and moved down here to oklahoma, and every one knows we all ride horses to work and wear western duds and shoot first then ask questions later:eek:

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Hey you could shovel off that snow a lot faster but it would not be near as much fun.
I drove aver the road for 39 yrs. before I got hurt and I know all about misconceptions.
I left Colorado 14 yrs ago and moved down here to oklahoma, and every one knows we all ride horses to work and wear western duds and shoot first then ask questions later:eek:
Hey, we shoot first and ask questions later here in Texas, too! Huh, I guess it really IS a small world! :p

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Hey, we shoot first and ask questions later here in Texas, too! Huh, I guess it really IS a small world! :p

Wait, you ask questions? The wounded might reply -- seems like you're missing the whole point of shooting . . .

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I can't speak for our rednecks (no hills here in these parts), but my drinking is pretty minimal for the most part. Only one or two a day.

We ARE talking cases, right? :p