FT Mini Mustang Paper Replacement Kit

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Hi mrwis. It's a spinner I have had just sitting around but I believe it's the same one you linked to.
Unfortunately it's not on an F pack motor so I don't know what to tell you there.
Anyone else know or know where to find the answer?

Last edited:

Rasterize

Mentor
willsonman shows up prominently in the latest FT episode about Flite Fest 2016!
They even used his Old Crow flight video. Nice job Joshua!

Joshua Old Crow.JPG

wilmracer

I build things that fly (sometimes)
Mentor
willsonman shows up prominently in the latest FT episode about Flite Fest 2016!
They even used his Old Crow flight video. Nice job Joshua!

Some video of his Old Crow from today. I wish the sun had been at a better angle to capture the detail. She definitely looked great in the air.

Really nice work on the graphics Rasterize!

Rasterize

Mentor
Nice! Thanks so much for the vid! You just put a big smile on my face. :D

Rasterize

Mentor
Love it... Hey Rasterize would you happen to have these for the FT Mustang Speed?

There has been some interest in swappable size skins but unfortunately they don't scale up correctly. I was working on one for Flite Fest but other projects are getting in the way. I might pick it back up after Flite Fest is done.

Last edited:

bigALUSMC

That would be great. I hope it comes to pass. Have fun at flite fest.... wish we were attending but we are in SoCal.

tadiasa

These planes look so great, can't wait for the Corsair skin to come out. Always been a fan of Black Sheep Squadron ��

Crazy Goats

You're AMAZING Rasterize!! The old crow graphics in the first post look so good! This makes the mini mustang about 2 times cooler for me! ;)

Rasterize

Mentor
These planes look so great, can't wait for the Corsair skin to come out. Always been a fan of Black Sheep Squadron 😁

Thanks tadiasa! I'm hoping to get back to working on both once Flite Fest is over.

You're AMAZING Rasterize!! The old crow graphics in the first post look so good! This makes the mini mustang about 2 times cooler for me! ;)

Glad you like it Crazy Goats and thank you!

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
My Old Crow is planning on making the trek to FTFF. Keep a lookout for her alongside a 77" span Gotha. I really want to showcase Rasterize's work.

Decals

I am currently working on the old crow and love it. I can't wait until the others are ready for 8.5x11. I m so excited......i just can't hide it. Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!!!!!!

Jaybird14

Just printed the "old crow".
It looks great and will totally enhance this airplane.

THANK YOU!!!! for doing such a great job and sharing it with us.

Jay

Jbird

Rasterize, I have been all over the forum looking for all the skinz you have been doing !!!! This has totally got me wanting to build minis now!! Do you have a central location yet for the skinz youve made? I am totally going to get as many as I can lol.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
My Old Crow is planning on making the trek to FTFF. Keep a lookout for her alongside a 77" span Gotha. I really want to showcase Rasterize's work.

I'm really enjoying my mini P-51. I could easily see myself building another and trying her as a skinned Miss Bunny. But I think I want to focus on the C size.

Rasterize

Mentor
Jaybird14, Jbird and SlingShot,
Good to hear guys are enjoying the "Old Crow". I'd love to see some pics/video of your work!
Clear skys!
Rasterize

Rasterize, I have been all over the forum looking for all the skinz you have been doing !!!! This has totally got me wanting to build minis now!! Do you have a central location yet for the skinz youve made? I am totally going to get as many as I can lol.

look at the 1st post

macdirk

Rasterize,

Just joined the forum couple days, was pointed your direction, and just wanna say, yea, wow! Nice job. I didn't wanna comment until I read through the whole thread, which I spent the last couple days doing. I'm super excited to try out your skins. I have some prior building and flying experieince, but getting back in after a long time. I just received a FT tiny trainer kit today to get me started. I also downloaded a few plans and bought some materiels. Gearing up to do some scratch building and cant wait to try your art.

I have a brother in law (retired Airforce) that loves warbirds. I got him going on a GWS slow stick awhile back. He had a bad experience with a RTF P-51, and now I cant seem to get him back into the RC. I'm hoping the FT stuff and now your art will be what lures him back in.

That being said I have a few questions, but I'll hold off till I get at least one build done and see if they work themselves out.

Regarding pakrat1022's post b4 mine... I don't see a link to other skins besides the mustang on the first page of this thread. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
macdirk,

Have a look over in this thread:

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?21550-Decal-Plans-Everybody-Join-In&highlight=skins+index

You're right, the skins in the first post here are only for the old crow -- the topic for this thread. PakRat may not have realized he was posting here and not there. The linked thread is the overall topic and LocalFiend has been doing a fair job of keeping up with it. If you're looking for other skins or posting some contributions of your own, that's a good place for it.

macdirk

Thanks Crafty Dan!

I think that's actually the thread that got me over to this one in the first place. I guess I just needed to go full circle.

Now... Less reading, and more building...