FTFC21 - Build-ruary the 4th

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
great just great..... my electronics are still sitting in the customs.... except for one that was delivered 300km away from where i live.... luckily they rerouted it.... now another wait

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Ok.🤔

1. @The Hangar Simple Stick
2. FT edge
3. @Namactual Dat Rhino
4. F117 64mm EDF (my design)
Alright @Matagami Designs, welcome aboard. It will be in post 4 shortly. Please post a link to your Build-ruary '21 thread, as per the rules and then we can all follow your progress

It never hurts to share big progress milestones here too. With a link to the build site

FoamyDM

I have been preparing some IMG_20210131_015037956.jpg IMG_20210131_003659710.jpg
The f-22 plans are ready for cutting.

Zetoyoc

Elite member
OK ok. you got me. I am in. Not sure what i am doing yet but this will at least be my commitment to start :)

Plane #1 maybe a half started goblin I never finished. yea good way to start with a -10 in points but hey at least ill get it finished
Plane #2 right more than one plane... I have a self-designed slow flier in mind.
Plane #3 you know i started building in balsa right,? these foam things are hard now, ill think of something.
Plane #4 If i was really ambitious id revisit my ww1 bomber design from last year... maybe.

I am fighting inertia here and posting this to the world to get my butt moving and do this :)

here is the thread for this madness :)
build thread here

FoamyDM

Welcome back to foam @Zetoyoc. And welcome to the Build-ruary challenge.
I will put you down for these
  1. Ft goblin
  2. Zetetoc slow flyer
  3. Balsa builder placeholder
  4. WW1 bomber