hey! I'm new and have no idea where to put this. so I put it here.

bamboo007

Hello! Feels great to be here!
As I said in the title of this, I'm new and sstill trying to get a feel for the site. So, sorry that I did not put this where it probably should have gone. But anyway, back to what I wanted to say.

So, I have been fascinated with rc flight my whole life, (I'm 22) and seeing the videos on YouTube has really peaked my interest again in flight. Because of where I live there is not a lot of wide open spaces, so I was thinking it would be great to look into quadcopters.
so my question is, for a beginner what is a good cheap quadcopter? I am looking for very cheap cause I know I will most likely destroy it as I am learning.

Thank you so much! :)

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
Any of the "micro" quads are a great place to start. Yeah, they're "toys" and not "hobby grade", but they're still fun and more importantly, cheap. They do tend to handle abuse well too.

BabyBrit

Fly jacRC
Welcome to FT! yeah i just bought my first indoor quad to start learning the controls and orientation. The Este ProtoX. Ive already banged it up after 2 flights and the worst ive done is the props fallen off. Id also look at the Dromida Ominous. its 70 bucks for a decent size indoor/outdoor flyer. (Not being bias to Hobbico products here or anything).

quadsview

I would recommend any beginner, like myself, to start with the hubsan x4. If you have the blade guard on it is almost unbreakable. I had it outside and it freefell about 30ft and slightly cracked the arm, but it still flies great. And at as little as $35, it is definitely something to consider.