Hobbyzone Sport Cub S BNF and RTF owners thread

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
What motor did you get? What do you think is causing the responsiveness problems?

That keychain video looks really good. What is that large body of water off in the distance?

Last edited:

fish

that you see is called the Everglades, all water are small ponds, canals. the response of controls. Whenever the KC808 goes on it gets weaker to fly, what just came to mind, push rod slip? or invisible crack, crease by horns, not sure. That I did not get a new Motor, but in this video I did reglue the motor mount why the cowl top is off. People use silicone, I use a foam tac, no need to go crazy finding what Horizon hobby uses. I used BSI foam safe glue.

I did order all new parts less the propeller so we will seehow she will react when she is transplanted. Well worth the investment, because I got my $$$ worth. parts will be saved for spare.

fish

The past three days was all fog? the Sun came out today. and the wind sure enough picks up when the field gotten empty. and the dirt bikes gotten on my nerve as well. guess I did not have a good day, I did re-maidened a wingnetic and may just take some deep breaths, and fly in the wee hours. Maybe that is why I feel a low esteem today. many other things on the mind, lol..

I shall be repairing my SCS soon, maybe next week, or next foul weather, Ishould go get some test flights and prep things. whe nI feel Jolly that is

Peace Fish. -n chips Lol

fish

So if I were having a motor problem, I would not be able to fly in todays wind was at 20mph, checked the craft, flew her. all is fine, go figure, put the cam on and its a hard flight. here is video, just a lil to low in thec am angle Lol

Capt_Beavis

Are you using the 500mAh with camera on?

I love flying in the wind. Good job, I haven't tried to catch mine yet. I only do that with the Radian sometimes.

Last edited:

fish

no I don't use a 500 or any other weight added to the SCS
its a 250 and cam. so something is just not right

fish

Awaiting one part , repairs can be done. when I am into it. or shall like said just wait till it craps out all together

fish

A little update. ordered the actual one part that I was waiting for, 4th party issue. May come in a little late but no rush. Like said fly till it can not fly no more, than swap over. Still down the road I can collect the parts I need.

FISH

Capt_Beavis

I need a new motor too it looks like. Sometimes it whines but doesn't spin, and power is down horribly.

fish

I do not need a new motor. Since the cowl is the concern, the wing, why not just do it all? Even though the motor is strong and all, still good to swap out. Heck I might just grab a 3.7 6000 mah and run the motor till she gives.

fish

It id again another foul weather day, even yesterday was foul. Heck is it going to be wash outs each and every weekend, this is again not good, heck I will go out and not wit hteh SCS lol.

fish

I placed an order and it did ship my new motor, so I have two parts not ordered propeller and decals.