Is it possible to build something using a d2822/14 motor and a 2200 mah lipo?

Fran

Hi guys! i am Francisco from Argentina and it is my first time around here. I have some electronics for an rc plane at home, but i don´t know if it is possible to scratch-build a plane using them.
I have a turnigy brushless outrunner motor ( d2822/14, 1450 kv), a turnigy 2200mah 3s 25 lipo pack, a hobby king 30A ESC 3A UBEC and a 7x4,5 prop. I would like to know if it is possible to build any ft design using these electronics (i also have a trasmiter and receiver). My mayor concern is the weight of the battery (around 200 grams) and the strenght of the motor. I believe that the battery is too heavy for the motor. Is there any possible way i could build any plane with those parts? Thank you very much in advance for your help, i am new in the hobby and i don´t know very much about it :)

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Looks like you need a B Pack plane. Your bigger battery would make the FT Explorer a pretty good fit.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Hola Fran!

Tengo un cuñado, su hijo, y su nieto que todos se llaman Francisco aunque mi cuñado va por Paco.

How did you et into the hobby? Have you built anything before? What about flying? Have you flown much yet?

Welcome to the forum and I wish you well on your build.
—Jim