• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Isolation... what are you doing?

skymaster

i am going out of my mind. but i have been looking at an edf collencting dust at the corner, and i was actually thinking of making a second corsair since the first came out all cruikit just like my typing. but this time i am some how fitting the edf inside some how, i am going to make the first turbine corsair. EDF will go at the front with a long paper tube tappering down the fuselage and exiting 2 vents at the back .what do you guys think.

The Hangar

i am going out of my mind. but i have been looking at an edf collencting dust at the corner, and i was actually thinking of making a second corsair since the first came out all cruikit just like my typing. but this time i am some how fitting the edf inside some how, i am going to make the first turbine corsair. EDF will go at the front with a long paper tube tappering down the fuselage and exiting 2 vents at the back .what do you guys think.
Sounds awesome!!

Definitely sounds interesting! The intake is pretty much given with the round cowling, but on the rear I would open up the whole fuselage under the horizontal's "imaginary" line... maybe. I've been working on my corsair in the last few days. I love the shape of the wing and the whole presence of the plane. Still lots to do, but at least I have something to mess around with :) You can see on the pictures, I "folded" the wing and horizontal panels to create a round leading edge.

Attachments

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
The lockdown here interrupted my tooling up to make models more quickly and accurately!
I have no more room for models where I live and cannot deliver the builds and repairs I am holding for others.
It seems that the local RSL, (Aussie service veterans assoc), is providing transport for the parts I require to complete the first part of my tooling up. The universal Fuselage Jig and a wing jig! Next after these builds is the hot wire foam cutter followed by the Laser FB/Wood laser cutter.

Things are looking up finally. I may have a number of new students after the lockdown, as I have offered free instruction and tuition for any RSL member! Thanks yet again @buzzbomb for the push!

Have fun!