• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My 100th Post!

SkySlayer

ARC=Almost Ready to Crash
Ya i dnt knw why i named it that but i just am sorta excited. I actually posted this so you can talk to people and learn, seriously talk about anything.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Congrats! Thanks for being active and helping out!

So what are your favorite colors / color combinations / design styles? Mine are neon green and shiny black; matte white and black; shiny white with wood texture.

I tend to like minimalist design combinations - merging natural colors and textures (like grass and wood) with white and black.

fred0000

welcome to the 100+ club.
this is a great forum filled with some of the friendliest forum users i've ever seen, glad to be part of it.

SkySlayer

ARC=Almost Ready to Crash
Congrats! Thanks for being active and helping out!

So what are your favorite colors / color combinations / design styles? Mine are neon green and shiny black; matte white and black; shiny white with wood texture.

I tend to like minimalist design combinations - merging natural colors and textures (like grass and wood) with white and black.
Thanx, um... my fav colours well yours sound pretty good but i do love Dark neon green with florescent purple;shiny red with white.