Help! Need help in designs

Do you think this might be where you decide you're trying to do a really rough fix on a part of your build that was wonky to begin with, and rebuild that part a better way? A lot of people have built a lot of motor mounts and motor pods that work real well, but not a lot have done it that way. Have you thought of a better design? Once you've figured it out it'll be easy.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Do you think this might be where you decide you're trying to do a really rough fix on a part of your build that was wonky to begin with, and rebuild that part a better way? A lot of people have built a lot of motor mounts and motor pods that work real well, but not a lot have done it that way. Have you thought of a better design? Once you've figured it out it'll be easy.
I like your idea and I have been thinking about that, but the only way I see is is rebuilding the whole snowskimmer, and I do not really want to do that, as I see no other good option for ice. if I get plans for another good one be happy to bui;d it, but it needs to be good for an 8 inh propeller.

leaded50

Legendary member
I like your idea and I have been thinking about that, but the only way I see is is rebuilding the whole snowskimmer, and I do not really want to do that, as I see no other good option for ice. if I get plans for another good one be happy to bui;d it, but it needs to be good for an 8 inh propeller.
ice, snow, air.... whats the difference for motormount? it shouldnt be any proplem eg reinforce with plywood, fiberglass bit, epoxy it, and so on. You can evcen build the hole motormount, pluss sides/reinforcing in plywood eg.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I have a xmods rc car and want to convert it to work with my flysky plane transmitter. can anyone help me find the needed reciever and other electonics needed to convert it.