Printables - SP0NZ

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Hey everyone. I recently stepped up my print game in a BIG way by purchasing an Original Prusa MK4 kit. I have the printer assembled and have been printing with it for a little over a month now. Absolutely love this machine and cannot recommend it enough.

1698068849592.png

I am getting fully immersed into the Prusa ecosystem and have an account setup on Printables.com where I plan on sharing all of my models. Please do me a favor and check out my My Profile. If you want, give me a follow and check out my models.

LINK: SP0NZ Printables

Thanks,

-SP0NZ

Last edited:

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Hey everyone. I recently stepped up my print game in a BIG way by purchasing an Original Prusa MK4 kit. I have the printer assembled and have been printing with it for a little over a month now. Absolutely love this machine and cannot recommend it enough.

ADCreHdxV5OohefR_V_fksqeHS_VqzH9RiFjdJF_nQPCfQ7wKYzAtz6vhc9hW5E4EUiEwZv57LkxbavtXcnjGdiT3tYhhiOuc3xdO7Adm88FKyeVZqJSruJR_L-wK32FAmfCUrBjg1CiD9FaRM_T2eCnpg00sgKTFdxCLsqAW6_OoVDT8ypovZOONfpZblh1yT_W0uFnOVNUzayInZLc1yQX676scTPn18KzExrHsVeELO6_W2F40WoVn70bYO0_s9LirbFq4mgwFaYsrLKhV-vqdksdzAXptLXIBzUXxJnGv474_Lf7eaTt9fllVUPXOJolgFmdfiiKrfy8LA2WTWaYnEG4amrdSVNrn87P9eivpRyld7N38BDByxh0dp1z2MlQ8UzxhPPUtoOGGKCzjgwgC0suH-9LyvwyWKPxZDosqH_SxaA4C6ukqr5fKEvYHI8hNZV3IPgb0O-2zfQWdWIitws97dFca4Lrx2_XAyNtdgUkpsv6HIEUeDP0xYzNnsJmJlOicHrPOudpJ_8aeQHVpo19G4NOykDtkrgfB4GSO0_fYM76EFkO5UgyBGSEhb7QGUe6c299UOLCry8p8XBHbZTuavxvVaezcLI56Y6krDmNqpQQr7V-RO2HEXUQgzChkt24_Dwin8jMsnbSunUVAMTjH-zREdbVo0wogYo-EdzaGeobYt5ZZEGNuGvjZ7lJ1rdimz7gyogJaz7cX-7SZc78Z5kWj-0BYEUQ4jG8CEHWp8bGadH66bvaHAVn-EETiJrw6TFfpg_gnPNOdYRTjOZ8p840y5I84EmgcQmCCYim_u-2tH_-wuBf2pzdBP_pWchmQfq03OANrIfAiIqqH47ZQzscbAQWbCZVjQJlwHYX9Bt8bfdCERalqMfWBUl_LT4a2ASMjCa6wh4aaVy3bw9i0cQ=w671-h894-s-no

I am getting fully immersed into the Prusa ecosystem and have an account setup on Printables.com where I plan on sharing all of my models. Please do me a favor and check out my My Profile. If you want, give me a follow and check out my models.

LINK: SP0NZ Printables

Thanks,

-SP0NZ
I’m with you. Putting the kit together was fun and using it is a blast. I’ve printed with PLA, PLA+, PETG and TPU and every print has been flawless using their standard settings. My favorite thing is how easy the filament change is. I’m glad I started with an Ender 3v2 (a good machine) because now I appreciate what an exceptional machine the MK4 is.
Have you tried the latest firmware? It’s cut 40% off my print times.

Mr.Grinch

I got a mk3 as my first printer and it has been great and was a gateway into building a bunch of core xy printers. I have a mk4 to build and add to my collection and enjoy the consistency and reliability of the Prusa. The others are fast and fun, but need more work to maintain reliability.

WillL84

I’m with you. Putting the kit together was fun and using it is a blast. I’ve printed with PLA, PLA+, PETG and TPU and every print has been flawless using their standard settings. My favorite thing is how easy the filament change is. I’m glad I started with an Ender 3v2 (a good machine) because now I appreciate what an exceptional machine the MK4 is.
I have a 3V2 as well, recently upgraded with a Revo Hemera XS and it's great. Still a fraction of the price of a Prusa, even including the BLTouch, RPi and time spent setting up Klipper.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Yes, I have update to the latest firmware. Love, love, love the speed I am getting with input shaper enabled. Very fast and still high quality prints.