Problem with Versacopter, Naze32, Turnigy i6, and cleanflight

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
If you have an i6 there is no such thing a "2 aileron". That's some "Spektrum" malarkey. For 2 ailerons you just add a mix to one of the AUX channels.

So it's important to say what Transmitter you are using. I'm assuming a FlySky/Turnigy i6 since you resurrected this thread.

Could be you have one of the mixes enabled and the Throttle channel is driving the AUX channel... The i6 channel order is AETR

Whatever TX you are using, it should have a channel monitor which will tell you what the Transmitter is sending. You can look at that and see if the Thr channel and the Aux channel move together. If they don't the problem is most likely on your model and you probably have some wiring confused.

Last edited:

ingannilo

I know OP hasn't responded to the last several suggestions, but here's a thought (which has sortof been mentioned): test the tx/rx combo in another apparatus (something other than the quad). This will tell you whether the problem is in the tx/rx, or if it's downstream (in the flight controller or wiring).

The easiest way to do to this would be by hooking up servos to channels 1-3 and see if they behave independently. I think someone mentioned this, but never got a reply... so: OP try testing the tx/rx like this and let us know!