Qav500 Type Quad copter

jamiedco

Prop Killer
im thinking of getting hk wing cam 2 . its alot cheaper than the gopro . i had to work alot of overtime to afford the gopro

jamiedco

Prop Killer
IMAG0633.jpg IMAG0644.jpg IMAG0652.jpg

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
hey jamie ! received the plans.... there is no clean section/dirty section on it ? i saw on RCgroups this very informative diagram on silicon bobbins

GelmecSiliconeStudMountMountingInstructions.jpg

jamiedco

Prop Killer
sorry for not labelling . the clean section is the two straight sections and the dirty is the two I shaped sections . the bolt holes line up if you over lay them .

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
sorry for not labelling . the clean section is the two straight sections and the dirty is the two I shaped sections . the bolt holes line up if you over lay them .

thx for pointing it out ... as i looked closer with your instructions i found it :D

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
Yo jamie !!! just found the laser cutter ... My friend is in charge of the DESIGN LAB on the university :D

need to buy the G10 fiberglass .....

Pylo

What is the material for body of this quad... ok - wooden arms, but how about main part where camera and RC components are ounted. It seems like PCB. Is it?

jamiedco

Prop Killer
yes this version was made from pcb but the dcq3 which is my newer version is made from g11 . i have one frame kit available . if you are interested pm me and i will send you the details .