• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Quadcopter+Lego motorcycle=cool

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
Yeah, Yasuo840 has had some cool creations (check out his 4X4 quad, 4 rotors+4 servos), but the Lego bike is by far one of his coolest.

His build had inspired me to attempt a "Bi-copter unicycle" version, but I have put that idea on the bottom shelf for the time being.

I have so many other things going on right now, that I can't afford to experiment at the moment.

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
I'm thinking that some of the elements from this video, could be used by Flite Test to do a how to episode for how multirotors and the control boards work.

I'd love to see a Flite Test take on explaining PID, gyros, and accelerometers.

Cyberdactyl

Misfit Multirotor Monkey
+1 on that.

I've been screwing with P&I through analog pots on the older Atmega168PA and 328PA boards and with the KK2 for months and still don't fully 100% grasp it.

Get the resident mad scientist Swede to explain it, it would be right down his alley.

voipmonkey

+2 i think this would make a great flite test episode. I have played with my kk2 board loads and got it quite stable but all by guess work would be nioce to understand !!!!