RCA to Android???

I'm finally putting together my first racing drone and i ran into a problem. I purchased a receiver for the fpv feed but no actual monitor to display it on. Yeah I could hook it up to my tv to make sure everything is working but I doubt I'll bring my tv to a park! On my receiver there is this cable that has a mini jack on one end and RCA connectors on the other. So my question is, could I use an adapter for this cable or use an entirely different cable to connect it to my phone to view the video on that? Or maybe a Bluetooth adapter which could stream the video to my phone or something? I already have Vr goggles which will fit my phone so this just makes the most sense but I couldn't really find anything. Is this even doable?

Link to the reciver I purchased:
https://www.amazon.ca/Boscam-Wirele...1&keywords=600mw++RC832+5.8G+32CH+AV+Receiver

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Any devise that has an external video input can be used with the proper adapter. Scaling may be an issue depending on formats. I am not someone in the know about cell phones as I do not own one but I am sure someone here can better address that. It all depends on how many adapters you wish to carry around and more importantly the delay that adds up. If you are flying a racing drone you want as low a latency as you can get.

The set up you have purchased is more for the old style "Ground station" set ups. Not bad by any means. There is however a problem with the transmitter being so powerful. Normally FPV racing is limited to 200 mw. 600mw will blow out people close to you and will not gain you any friends if you do. Another thing is depending where you fly 200 mw may even be too much and cause reflecting signals which cause a lot of video issues.

Finally you get into the legality of systems like that. Anything over 25 mw (in the USA) that is not F.C.C. approved requires a HAM licence to legally operate. Those certified transmitters are pretty much useless as they equal something closer to 5 mw radiated power which is small back yard at best.