• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Pumpkin drop event

Receiver advice for AnyLink transmitter

squevill

Dear all,

I am super excited to have ordered the swappable speed built kit (3 models!) and the electronics kit from Lazerytoys! I can't wait for the package to arrive. In the mean, I am building an FT Flyer from scratch to keep me busy.

I am looking for advice on what receiver to get... I have a couple of Futuba 6CH transmitter/RX that I use for my glow planes and recently added an Anylink transmitter for a Flyzone foamie - great fun with that by the way.

Anyway, I was wondering if I should attempt to use my (very old) Futuba 6ch receivers with the FT swappable or get a Tactic receiver? I am leaning towards getting a Tactic receiver but which model? Would a TR-625 or TR-624 be okay to use in the swappable? If not, what else could I be looking at?

Regards,

Stephane Quevillon

squevill

Going for the TR-624

Either one will work, I don't believe you should have any issues with weight or range with those two choices.
I got the two pack TR-624 Tactic receiver from a local hobby shop, now if Lazertoyz can only ship my order soon! I ordered the swappable electronic kit on Feb 24 and nothing shipped yet. I wonder if that is normal delays for them?