• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Taranis X9D Plus 2019 No D8 mode!

Hi all!
I’ve recently purchased a newbee drone which requires D8 mode. I’ve watched many videos on flashing new firmware on to the radio, which hasn’t been successful in terms of reactivating D8 mode. Apparently it’s been turned off and by not checking the eu box before flashing allows you to turn it back on. I’ve run out of ideas. It would be great if someone could help me. I’ve got a Taranis X9d plus 2019. The only mode I have is d16.
Thanks Jordan

FDS

I don’t think any model of 2019 Frsky radio is supporting D8. That’s why people are buying the Jumper T16 instead.
If you don’t want to return the radio you can put an external D16 receiver on most of the micro drones, the XM+ receiver is pretty small and is D16, can also be flashed with EU LBT firmware to match your radio.

I don’t think any model of 2019 Frsky radio is supporting D8. That’s why people are buying the Jumper T16 instead.
If you don’t want to return the radio you can put an external D16 receiver on most of the micro drones, the XM+ receiver is pretty small and is D16, can also be flashed with EU LBT firmware to match your radio.
Thank you! :)