The Official For Sale at FliteFest 2016 Thread

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
All right guys and gals........
If you are attending FTFF 2016 and are thinking of selling some stuff this is where you need to put it.
A couple suggestions first, and I know this seems stupid but stupid happens.
Payments.... Now I am not saying anyone will stiff other members but...... Its up to you but paypal might be a good option.
Contact info for the day of the sale. Just FYI if you haven't been to the previous two FTFF let me tell you about cell phone service..... If you have anyone other the verizon you are going to have some of the cruddiest service. With that being said and you need to contact each other give it a try, but setting up a meet time and place would probably work better.

So onto some guidelines.
Post as much info as you can. Pictures are a MUST! Even if you only post one but link an online cloud storage folder or a facebook album, please include as many pictures as you can.
I can't really think of anything else other then if you need assistance find one of the volunteers or me and we can help you the best way we can.

Now lets see what cha got!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Oh come on...... 142 views and no one has posted...... Lets add a category as well....

Wanted Items to be picked up at FTFF

DharanFlyer

I would be in the shopping category. Nothing in particular I need to pick up. Maybe a entry set of FatSharks (if I don't get a pair for Father's Day).

bobmac73

I don't have any aircraft related stuff but I am selling a duratrax firehammer! 1/5 scale 23cc I'll try to get pictures but it'll be there. Paid close to $800 for it. Would like to get $350. OBO. I'll work on pictures.

Update:July 1, 2016

Duratrax Firehammer Runs, Custom body (plastic one didn't make it), couple extra parts, upgraded steering servo, needs clutch repaired but runs. Asking $350 obo

2 Hitec Radios. Flash 4 x and Focus 4. Flash 4 x comes with a receiver and the books and the Focus 4 is complete and has never been installed in an aircraft. Make offer

Dymond Charger Charges Nicad and Nimh 1-26 cells. Don't know if anyone can use this but I'm not so
Make offer

Headplay FPV goggles- Purchased these early this year, love them but I wear reading glasses and Im having trouble finding a good focus so Im going to try something else. Asking $200

Please ask questions. Would like to get rid of all of this.

image2.JPG image5.JPG image3.JPG image6.JPG image4.JPG

Last edited:

0150r

I'll be bringing my Hovership Zuul Superbeast with me to sell. Currently have it listed locally for $350.

Hovership Zuul Superbeast 285
Cobra 2208 2000kv motors
RCTimer 30A ESCs with OneShot125
Naze32 FC
FrSky D4r-II receiver
Mini VTX
HS1177 FPV cam
5 packs of DAL 6045 "unbreakable" props
20 packs of DAL 6040 props

It's tuned to fly with a GoPro/Yi camera, but not included. I have a Yi camera I can add in for more or I can give you a broken gopro for free so the CG doesn't change.

11694909_926376033333_6463336442242598845_n.jpg

Last edited:

shermanhartman

Balsa Splinter Generator
I'll be bringing my Hovership Zuul Superbeast with me to sell. Currently have it listed locally for $350.

Hovership Zuul Superbeast 285
Cobra 2208 2000kv motors
RCTimer 30A ESCs with OneShot125
Naze32 FC
FrSky D4r-II receiver
Mini VTX
HS1177 FPV cam
5 packs of DAL 6045 "unbreakable" props
20 packs of DAL 6040 props

It's tuned to fly with a GoPro/Yi camera, but not included. I have a Yi camera I can add in for more or I can give you a broken gopro for free so the CG doesn't change.

View attachment 69559

I'm so tempted. Hmm....

shermanhartman

Balsa Splinter Generator
Here is the beginning to my posts of planes I'm looking to sell. I'm moving out of my parents house soon, so I need to shrink down my collection.

All prices are negotiable.

I am open to trades. Mostly small/UMX sized planes (stuff that wouldn't take up much space in my apartment), indoor quads, FPV gear, etc. I'll consider anything though.

I'd prefer to do cash at the event. When the planes change hands, so do the money.

If you are interested in any of the items, I will take more pictures for you and answer any questions you might have.

First up: Balsa construction. PNP. Flown once. Easy plane to fly in minimal wind.
$40
SwlKPqx.jpg

GJgnFOZ.jpg

Last edited:

shermanhartman

Balsa Splinter Generator
Extra 300 pattern/aerobatic plane. For more experenced pilots. Foam and ply construction. PNP. Has a few dings from storage.
$150
d1hmguK.jpg

qHMKDHk.jpg

shermanhartman

Balsa Splinter Generator
I was never really sure what this thing is. Its....interesting. Cardboard (?) construction. Very heavy. Will need a nitro engine or tons of nose weight to get balanced and flyable. Airframe only.
$25

Qnt1QGf.jpg

EIuutqf.jpg

Last edited:

shermanhartman

Balsa Splinter Generator
Young Lion Cessna 182. Fairly rough shape. Plastic over foam construction. Missing cowl and one of the main landing legs/wheels. Airframe only.
$20

H3DnnhW.jpg

Mk7QATq.jpg

atKNpVQ.jpg

Last edited:

shermanhartman

Balsa Splinter Generator
Rough and nasty 3 channel high wing. Fuse is pretty wrecked, although repairable. The wing is in decent shape. Airframe only.
$10 (or just buy me lunch :p)
JlOvQPT.jpg

llQ4oYg.jpg

jQv1BNb.jpg

Last edited:

shermanhartman

Balsa Splinter Generator
I don't even know why I have this anymore. I just can't bring myself to throw it out.

Free if you buy something else, slap a wing on it, and fly it in combat. :D

5JPuRfI.jpg

FAI-F1D

Free Flight Indoorist
Ok, I've got a few.

First up, the Hobbyking Tanager. Virtually pristine except for a couple tiny grass punctures in the tips. This plane flies GREAT. At $120, it's PNP, or add $5 for DSM2 receiver (this plane is $130 for HK without the power system). If you're not horsing around, this thing will fly for over an hour even without thermals. Handles great; no tip stalling, etc.

IMG_20160502_182233550_HDRsmall.jpg

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et_kxN5li-U

Durafly Hyperbipe PNP (add $5 for DSM2 Receiver). I can't say anything bad about this one other than that it doesn't like grass. Minimal yaw coupling, ridiculous amounts of power. No real bad habits, but it does go exactly where you point it. NOT a beginner's airplane. Plane is pristine other than some looseness in the landing gear which will be addressed before it's at Flite Fest. Yours for $110.

IMG_20160503_195402490s.jpg

SuperBug DLG. This is a great first DLG. No bad habits, decent wing penetration, decent launch altitude. Dead air times are about the same as the HK balsa DLG's but with a lower sink rate and better handling. Throw as hard as you like, it won't break. PNP for $60, BNF for $70 (1s 500 + DSM2 rx) SOLD!

IMG_20160511_212745000_HDRs.jpg

Bug video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONW76RrQTu0

Last edited:

FroggerJon

I landed it!
Ok, I've got a few things on the block so here we go:

First is a custom brushed micro FPV quad. Phoenix Flight Gear 110 Carbon race frame, nQX FPV 4 in 1 control board, 7x20mm Micro Motor Warehouse Fast speed motors (One motor needs to be repaired/replaced). No FPV gear included - $50

0616162001_HDR (1).jpg

Second is a New in Box MPX EasyStar II. Just have never gotten around to building it. - $75

0616161959_HDR.jpg 0616162000_HDR.jpg

Last is a Complete Pixhawk Clone w/ 900Mhz telemetry radios. Includes all modules (Power, OSD, USB, Buzzer, GPS/Compass, Safety switch.) as well as misc mounting hardware. All works and is currently set up for a 450 Quad but was intended to go in the above mentioned EasyStar. - $95

0616161956_HDR.jpg 0616161957_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Anyone interested in this part can have it. First person to send me a PM can have it. Its a car antenna that is retractable. Red and black wires are + and -. Apply green to + and the antenna extends. Remove and it retracts. Could be cool for a ground station or some other gizmo I may not have thought of.

Attachments

• IMG_2805.JPG
    IMG_2805.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

BrendanD

Ok, I've got a few.

First up, the Hobbyking Tanager. Virtually pristine except for a couple tiny grass punctures in the tips. This plane flies GREAT. At $120, it's PNP, or add $5 for DSM2 receiver (this plane is $130 for HK without the power system). If you're not horsing around, this thing will fly for over an hour even without thermals. Handles great; no tip stalling, etc.

View attachment 69905

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et_kxN5li-U

Durafly Hyperbipe PNP (add $5 for DSM2 Receiver). I can't say anything bad about this one other than that it doesn't like grass. Minimal yaw coupling, ridiculous amounts of power. No real bad habits, but it does go exactly where you point it. NOT a beginner's airplane. Plane is pristine other than some looseness in the landing gear which will be addressed before it's at Flite Fest. Yours for $110.

View attachment 69904

SuperBug DLG. This is a great first DLG. No bad habits, decent wing penetration, decent launch altitude. Dead air times are about the same as the HK balsa DLG's but with a lower sink rate and better handling. Throw as hard as you like, it won't break. PNP for $60, BNF for $70 (1s 500 + DSM2 rx)

View attachment 69906

Bug video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONW76RrQTu0

Im interested in the dlg as a PNF. To achieve balance, how much did your receiver weigh?

joker24458

Custom 5.8ghz FPV Antennas -- $10 each

I'm making some custom 5.8ghz CP antennas that I have started selling to fellow FPV pilots. I can make them fully custom with your choice of RHCP/LHCP, SMA/RP-SMA, straight/right angle connector, number of lobes (3, 4, or 5), length, virtually any dip color, optional wire mesh cover, etc. I will be bringing an assortment of various antennas with me to the event, but I can take "orders" for fully customized antennas to bring that fit your needs specifically, as I will not be able to custom make antennas at FliteFest.

Features:
-Quality semi-rigid RG402 coaxial cable
-0.8mm copper loves which can be bent back to shape if damaged
-Gloss dipped, custom-color finish
-Full customization with a wide range of options

Options:
-RHCP (right-hand) or LHCP (left-hand) circular polarization
-Connector type: SMA or RP-SMA, straight or right angle
-Number of lobes: 3 lobes (cloverleaf), 4 lobes (skew planar wheel), or 5 lobes
-Antenna dip color with gloss finish (name any color and I should be able to do it)
-Optional wire mesh coaxial cable cover (black, red, orange, yellow, blue; color options may expand in the future)
-Custom length

I am selling these for $10 apiece. I can bring your customized antennas to FliteFest and have them available for you there, or I can ship them to you prior to the event at no extra cost. I take cash or PayPal only, and if it is an online order than just PayPal. CONUS shipping only.

If you are interested, please send me a PM including your choice on all of the following (please do this separately for each antenna if ordering multiple)

1. RHCP or LHCP
2. SMA or RP-SMA
3. Straight or Right Angle connector
4. 3 lobes, 4 lobes, or 5 lobes
5. Antenna dip color
6. Approximate length desired
7. Wire mesh or no wire mesh (if yes, choose from black, red, orange, yellow, or blue)

BTW, I have not thought of a name for these antennas yet, so if you can come up with something that I like, it will be worth something. ;)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited: