What are some of the best designs that run off of a Blue Wonder motor?

I am getting one shipped and was wondering what foam board designs were some of your favorites to use off of the Blue wonder. I have heard it was fairly versatile little motor. I have 8x4 props and 3 cell batts.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Greg

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Bloody wonder, FT flyer, FT delta, FT nutball, Versa Wing, Possibly the tiny trainer, the Bloody Baron, and even the FT duster will fly off of the Blue Wonder. The FT Duster is a little anemic with that power setup, but it does fly.

PhenomPilot

It should fly ok on the bloody wonder but still might be a little anemic. It you are still learning to fly, I would put it on a FT flyer first then swap it over to the bloody wonder to get used to a less stable airplane. I was tempted to put the blue wonder on a 80% size bloody baron.

Ace2317

Yeah, a scaled down Bloody Wonder would fly amazing on the Blue Wonder. I fly the Suppo equivalent on my Bloody Wonder and it flies okay, but it could definitely use more power.

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
The blu baby is an awesome design for a blue wonder, as is the full sized bloody baron. Also, the funder and lightning is a simple (albeit less well known plane that is very sporty on a BW.

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
The Bloody Baron on the "light" setup will make a decent first plane with ailerons if you keep the throws to a minimum, as well as just a fun slowfly aerobatic plane.