You can become a member of the FTCA!

alan0043

Alan, are you saying when you joined you didn't enter an email address?

I thought I gave them my email address. :) Anything is possible. You would think that if you don't include your email address that your membership couldn't be processed until you include your email.

I have another question for you guys. When looking for the FTCA discussion on the home page of the forum I can not find a thing. The only way that I can find the thread is by going to the top of the home page and click on ' What's New '. I have tried logging off then back on with no luck. Can someone tell me where on the home page the FTCA discussion tab is ?

Last edited:

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

Good news here. FTCA support got back to me this morning. I understand that yesterday was a holiday for a lot of business. I now have my link to FTCA benefits and my password. Not really sure what did happen to my confirming email from FTCA. But all is good now. :cool:

Last edited:

chrisvdv

Hi, I have joined FTCA and payed. Got a e-mail telling me that I will receive a confirmation of my membership.
Have not received any confirmation as yet.

bisco

Elite member
Is it possible for Flitetest Community to update the Membership page to accept PayPal to pay the membership fees. With all the hacking going on, pretty much everywhere, many people are hesitant to put in their credit card numbers on websites. Anyway, it would make it easier.
i got all the way through sign up to the paypal page...

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
odd, the welcome email appeared to be automated, however some of the other stuff seems to be running a bit behind. Are you sure you got your email addess typed in correctly when you joined?

Bifi.baarlo

odd, the welcome email appeared to be automated, however some of the other stuff seems to be running a bit behind. Are you sure you got your email addess typed in correctly when you joined?
Iam not sure if I typed my email adress correct, how can I check or correct that, Flite test doesn't response to email or messages.

Bifi.baarlo

Please PM me your email addresses, I will have this looked into for you. Thanks!

Robert
Thanks, I've got the email, I understand that the FTCA is work in progress, but now it is a little vague, not only for me I, also for other members I think, hope we see improvement in the future, but thanks for the reply.

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We are certainly just getting started, there is a lot of work ahead and it may take a couple of iteration before all quirks are removed. With your help we'll be able to find them quicker, so please do write to us if you have any issues or want to make some suggestions. Thanks!

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The certificates are still being worked on, we will notify everyone when they are ready. We were hoping to have them released earlier, but things got quite busy with the festival and the store migration, and we need a bit more time. That said, we can provide a signed certificate on request right away - simply contact support. Thanks! :)

JasonK

The certificates are still being worked on, we will notify everyone when they are ready. We were hoping to have them released earlier, but things got quite busy with the festival and the store migration, and we need a bit more time. That said, we can provide a signed certificate on request right away - simply contact support. Thanks! :)

I had contacted support and was told they were delayed... apparently it takes a while to sign a stack of paper?

JasonK

What is your ticket #?
I DMed you the email chain, there is no ticket number in the request.

I would suggest sending out an email to everyone at least letting them know that the team is behind on those. Having to get updates here on the forums over a month later isn't great communication.

alan0043

I hope that I am not muddy things up here. I have received two monthly news emails ( July, August ) after being signed up to FTCA. Inside the emails there have been discounts to some of the venders that are supporting FTCA. But I have not received any certificate yet. I did receive my FTCA ( aircrew ) number in a email after I had to email FTCA telling them I did not receive an email confirming my payment. I do have my membership number now.

JasonK

I hope that I am not muddy things up here. I have received two monthly news emails ( July, August ) after being signed up to FTCA. Inside the emails there have been discounts to some of the venders that are supporting FTCA. But I have not received any certificate yet. I did receive my FTCA ( aircrew ) number in a email.

Same, which is why I had contacted the FTCA asking about it. It seems that either they got more response then they were planning for or were just under prepared for that bit of promise.