• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

You can become a member of the FTCA!

I signed up, are all the plans in some vault somewhere or do they email them to you? I got plans for the stick when I signed up, but building one of those isn't exactly rocket surgery.

You only get access to the plans and everything else sent out in the future emails, the next one being on the 15th I believe.
I was hoping to get plans for a master kit. I wouldnt mind buying a speed build kit, but i don't want to get a kit with no plans, plus the kits take the fun out of it personally. Ill probably build a 13th squadron plane but i really like the trojan. Then ill try to venture out and make some plans for a master style obscure ww2 prototype like a xf14 or something and make it available for everyone.

I do like the other things FTCA is doing which is why i decided to support.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I was hoping to get plans for a master kit. I wouldnt mind buying a speed build kit, but i don't want to get a kit with no plans, plus the kits take the fun out of it personally. Ill probably build a 13th squadron plane but i really like the trojan. Then ill try to venture out and make some plans for a master style obscure ww2 prototype like a xf14 or something and make it available for everyone.

I do like the other things FTCA is doing which is why i decided to support.
The master series mustang, spitfire, Corsair, and p-38 all have free plans available. One thing you can also do (I did it with my mini hellcat) is trace out each foamboard piece on posterboard to make a set of templates that you can later use for repairs or building a second one for a friend.