The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Finally after nearly 2 months my Radiomaster R84-4ch receivers arrived. Nice and small too used my thumb to give an indication of scale.
RADIOMASTER R84 4CH receiver.jpg

One of these is going in the Hobby King Hummer 3D, the other in a 3ch balsa trainer which needs some TLC first. Only paid around £17.50 for both including; postage and tax not bad when you consider a Spektrum AR410 costs around £28 for just one receiver.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Must admit I like the Radiomaster receivers particularly as they use FRsky D8 (ACCST) technology . I've not actually tried the R84's yet as they only arrived today. So far I have only used the R86c receivers and they have performed really well. They bind very efficiently and a simple operation too, with a push button system.
These R84's are ideal for light weight 3D profile planes and park fliers where additional weight needs to be kept to a minimum. They would be great in the mighty mini series planes as they take up very little space. In fact the packaging they came in, probably weighs more than they do :LOL:

Battery800

Elite member
Hmmm... I may try my hand at an xf-12. Basically just 5 sleek cylinders and a simple wing, but it looks awesome and super smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.