Baby Baron Gotha Gaggle for Flite Fest 2016!

earthsciteach

Rasterize, make the scheme that Mike, AKA The Majik1, is going with, a double. He stole my idea before I had the idea.

shermanhartman

Balsa Splinter Generator
I so want to get in on this. Its going to be freaking awesome. I think I'll do allied forces, but Russian, since everyone else is going for england and france. Rasterize is the man for making all thse skins. And they all look fantastic. Could you do this one if its not too much trouble?
russian-air-force-vintage-biplane-polikarpov-po2-g-bssy-28-flying-DAB7GT.jpg

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Yikes! I ignore this thread for 12 hours and suddenly BAM!
Nice selections all.
@ dutchmonkey > Your Brit has already been chosen by someone else but since you won't be attending FTFF 2016 and it will have Dutch roundels it should be good.
@earthsciteach > Are you sure there isn't an original scheme you would rather go with? It kind of violates my one design per person so you don't "all end up going to the same party in the same dress" thing.
How about Ernst Udet's famous "Du doch nicht! I have so been waiting on somebody to select this one!
Du Doch nicht.jpg

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Yikes! I ignore this thread for 12 hours and suddenly BAM!
Nice selections all.
@ dutchmonkey > Your Brit has already been chosen by someone else but since you won't be attending FTFF 2016 and it will have Dutch roundels it should be good.
@earthsciteach > Are you sure there isn't an original scheme you would rather go with? It kind of violates my one design per person so you don't "all end up going to the same party in the same dress" thing.
How about Ernst Udet's famous "Du doch nicht! I have so been waiting on somebody to select this one!
View attachment 68359

Can you hold that one in reserve for Josh Bixler?

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
@ earthsciteach > cool by me! :) So if we call him "Peppermint" can we start calling you "Wintergreen"? :p

@ SPONZ > You betcha!

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
@ earthsciteach > cool by me! :) So if we call him "Peppermint" can we start calling you "Wintergreen"? :p

@ SPONZ > You betcha!
Noooooo!!! I'm the Candyman!

Since we are family friendly here in the forums, I won't sat what we should call teach!!! :p

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Rasterize, here is the request for my nephew's Baby Baron. His callsign is Cipher.

Fokker_D_VII.jpg

Fokker_DVII_4404_7245.jpg

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Mimi is finished now as of Saturday night. The graphics pack it amazing! All the checkers line up properly and the top/bottom losenge contrasts well. The only other thing I'll be doing is coloring the exposed foam with come markers to get rid of the white. I already did it with the checks and it makes the whole thing look a lot cleaner.