• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Buddy RC YouTube Channel - Love, TJ Williams

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
hehe.. TJ sez we didnt really get to fly because of weather.... Then he shows the footage of a high wing plane rippin up the sky doing all the same crazy stuff the other 3d planes were... That was impressive seeing a high wing do all that. I hope these planes become as successful and relevant as they seem to be for the rest of the rc world.

They look amazing and with the right pilot look insanely agile and strong. Be sure somewhere in all this filming at least one crash gets on film. We all love the carnage but the more important thing on everyones mind "Can it take a hit" THAT will be what sells the planes the most at least to non pro pilots who crash more often.

I will also vote yes for vlogs. Maybe get some face time with people you work with as well as team pilots n such. On occasion some time with people at events who bought and use the planes for a "real use" perspective not a "sales hype" perspective.

hehe.. TJ sez we didnt really get to fly because of weather.... Then he shows the footage of a high wing plane rippin up the sky doing all the same crazy stuff the other 3d planes were... That was impressive seeing a high wing do all that. I hope these planes become as successful and relevant as they seem to be for the rest of the rc world.

They look amazing and with the right pilot look insanely agile and strong. Be sure somewhere in all this filming at least one crash gets on film. We all love the carnage but the more important thing on everyones mind "Can it take a hit" THAT will be what sells the planes the most at least to non pro pilots who crash more often.

I will also vote yes for vlogs. Maybe get some face time with people you work with as well as team pilots n such. On occasion some time with people at events who bought and use the planes for a "real use" perspective not a "sales hype" perspective.
Exactly this! Your last sentence is what the plan was for the planes that day. Get some "real" flying and feedback from the guys. They just happened to be passing the transmitter when I got there so was able to get those single flights on film at least.

The bighorn hasn't crashed (yet) but the edge's have been bashed, quite literally, and are holding up really well so far lol. I'll have to see if anyone has any of the crashes on camera.

Exactly this! Your last sentence is what the plan was for the planes that day. Get some "real" flying and feedback from the guys. They just happened to be passing the transmitter when I got there so was able to get those single flights on film at least.

The bighorn hasn't crashed (yet) but the edge's have been bashed, quite literally, and are holding up really well so far lol. I'll have to see if anyone has any of the crashes on camera.
I'm sure if you hand the controls over to me, we could get some EPIC crash shots. (well, at least 1)

LB