Buddy RC YouTube Channel - Love, TJ Williams

LitterBug

Techno Nut
[QUOTE="TJ_Williams, post: 596251, member: 49204"[/QUOTE]
Hey @TJ_Williams , When will the OMP site be set up to pre-order the Challenger? It shows sold out and throws a "Parameter missing" error.

(would like a RED one....)

Cheers!
LitterBug

TJ_Williams

We show you what the BetaFPV Advanced Kit 2 drone, the Meteor75 Lite, can do! This little drone is perfect to take you from a true beginner all the way through expert flying in all flight modes.I promise I'm done with videos for this kit for a while!
Just wanted to show that while you may have bought this to learn to fly on, it will take you so much further into the hobby!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
@TJ_Williams Hey TJ... Could you hop in this thread and maybe help this lil brother out a bit. He is having issues with his Betafpv advance v2 kit and with so much experience with these you da man...

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.p...d-kit-antenna-upgrade-help.64980/#post-599504

Nice rippage with this lil thing too. I was debating getting a kit for winter but currently trying to put together a trip to Edgewater before the weather turns to crap. Maybe if that falls apart...

TJ_Williams

@TJ_Williams Hey TJ... Could you hop in this thread and maybe help this lil brother out a bit. He is having issues with his Betafpv advance v2 kit and with so much experience with these you da man...

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.p...d-kit-antenna-upgrade-help.64980/#post-599504

Nice rippage with this lil thing too. I was debating getting a kit for winter but currently trying to put together a trip to Edgewater before the weather turns to crap. Maybe if that falls apart...

Can do, seems like he has the original kit.
I still need to get up to edgewater myself! Had hoped a few of the guys would do a meetup this year

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
@TJ_Williams Thanks brother. All I can do is give general help but it seems to me he either has channel mismatch or the antenna out the back on that thing really gimps it being just a dipole that should be a lot more vertically oriented.