Convert my old micro heli into a glider (sort of)

KevinChaa

Completely amazed by what you suggested bro! I love it and I can't wait to make my plane fly again. The heli I used to have does have a tail rotor. But I cut it off because I personally thinks that it will used up a lot of power from the two main motor and resulting it to become more under power and unable to fly.

Too bad I'm having a lot of work to do and did not have the time to do these yet. But I will take all your idea into account and rebuild this little glider.

Thank a lot! :D

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
It's all trial and error hun, and sometimes solving an issue or finding a way to improve something can be just s much fun as the flying itself!

And I know that style of heli, I hav one similar myself (a WLToys S929), which the tail motor just spins one war of the other as to raise or lower the boom and that way achieve forward and reverse motion. One good thing about that is that usually, although they may vary in size, all the motors on a particular model are made with the same philosophy. Being this the case, and that the tail motor is designed to spin both ways with a simple change in polarity, it's probable the main motors are also made with that same frame of mind, meaning that having one of the motors reversed shouldn't damage it.