• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Create Virginia Beach, VA Meet up group

Hello FT People,

I am looking to create a meet-up group for the Virginia Beach, VA area.
Hope to share knowledge, experience, sense of community.

I would like to build FT airplanes, Quads together.
Learn to fly FPV and other area of RC flying.

All experience is welcome.

Best Regards,
Sidney King

I would be interested. I live in VA Beach, work in Norfolk, and fly in Chesapeake. I will admit that my favorite flying fields in the Tidewater area are all in Chesapeake because Chesapeake is not in a no-fly zone and much more wide open.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Hopefully, Lord willing, I'll be moving to NE NC ithe summer of 2017 and would like to fly with y'all.

Also, you might want to make use of FT Groups to perhaps better organize local fly days.

3-0 flyers are in Pungo/Virginia Beach. I am pretty sure they have a FB page. Quads, fixed wing, I am pretty sure they do it all.
I am in Franklin about an hour from the beach, so I do mostly nearby quad flying is a small park, the athletic fields behind the Y, local golf course and Whoop once in awhile in walking distance cemetery.

Did it Happen

Your move that is? I am on the state line just north of Murfreesboro, NC and about 40 minutes from Elizabeth City. NC is great state, I hope you like it!