Help! E-MAX RS 2205 2300 Kv motor from a Flite-Test Arrow Value Pack is clogging, what is the problem?

okay. so you have power. maybe a bad esc, still the original, correct?

check the battery voltage again.

are you sure it is binding? what does the manual give for instructions?

maybe a bad esc, still the original, correct? - No, I got replacement from flite test.

check the battery voltage again. - I checked again, and the voltage is 12.59

are you sure it is binding? what does the manual give for instructions? - I am sure it is binding, because, on the screen of the transmitter the receiver icon is showing, and I can control all other control surfaces smoothly (except the motor) with the transmitter.

I tested the esc, by connecting it to the battery and receiver, when I test the esc leads that go to the motor, the tester says the voltage is 0.0, when means the 12.6 volts from the battery is not going through the esc. Should I buy the FT 20amp ESC w/ XT30 again?

bisco

Elite member
since you already have a new esc and motor, they are likely not the problem, although there is a small possibility.
is your throttle stick set properly? i'm not familiar with fly sky, can you adjust stick travel?

CappyAmeric

Elite member
You tried to test the voltage from the ESC to the motor using the 3 motor leads?

As understand it, your motor and ESC were replaced? Then the remaining variable seems to be your receiver.

since you already have a new esc and motor, they are likely not the problem, although there is a small possibility.
is your throttle stick set properly? i'm not familiar with fly sky, can you adjust stick travel?

What is stick travel? I've never heard of it.

bisco

Elite member
in my spectrum tx, you can adjust how far the stick moves in relation to output. it is called rates, and can be adjusted down to zero, so even though you are moving the stick, there's no output.

bisco

Elite member
the rx sends the signal from the tx to the esc. i suppose it coulf be the prolem.
i wonder if you can use another channel for throttle as a test, i'm not sure.