• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Pumpkin drop event

Eachine 700TVL 1/3 Cmos FPV Setup

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Finally this bad boy arrived.

Eachine 700TVL 1/3 Cmos FPV 110 Degree Camera w/32CH Transmission

Placed the order with Banggood back in January and right now items are taking a month to come in.

Still well worth the wait specially since this unit only cost $30 Canadian.

The last 200mw micro transmitter cost me that along back in 2014.

Best of all this one is a 32 channel unit and is compatible with my FatShark goggles.

The board is small like the previous 200mw micro but this one outputs 5v so I can connect my FatShark Pilot HD camera!

It also has a LED light to show the freq vs the hard set switches. Nice touch. I need to get some clear shrink warp.

The camera is a 5v board camera but as you can see it is very clear with superb colour reproduction.

I can't wait to range test this setup.

IMG_3201.JPG IMG_3202.JPG IMG_3203.JPG IMG_3204.JPG Screen Shot 2015-03-09 at 8.08.22 PM.png

Looks good. I ordered one as well a few days ago too. I look forward to seeing some footage from it and getting your feedback on it.

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
I purchased a similar 700TVL camera for my still under construction Tricopter.
The claim was that this is the best camera currently available......
I got the deluxe model with the WDR circuitry - supposed to handle light & dark changes faster/better.
Please let me know how you like it. I'm waiting for a few odd cables and should be able to get it all connected and tested next week.

Best regards,
PCH

What kind of range do you get on those 200mw 5.8ghz VTXs?

I was using a 200mw 900mhz system last year and I was impressed at the range. I know 5.8 will be lower but for miniquads 900mhz is just ridiculous.

AKCobra

What kind of range do you get on those 200mw 5.8ghz VTXs?

I was using a 200mw 900mhz system last year and I was impressed at the range. I know 5.8 will be lower but for miniquads 900mhz is just ridiculous.
That's really a YMMV question, but in clear conditions with clear line of site with a good receiver and a 5 turn helical you should get a mile or so. Obviously this can be affected by noise, terrain, weather conditions etc. so as I said above ymmv.

This site can give you a good ballpark for range:

http://www.maxmyrange.com/