Eachine wizard x220, NO YAW?! HELP ME!!!

army_guy137

For most of the day I have been trying my best to get this quad to fly. I can hover, pitch forward and back, roll left and right. But I have no yaw control?

I have read many articles about rates and expo. From what I've read, I think I have it setup right, however, still no yaw.

On the receiver page, I have all channels inputting correctly (channel 4, yaw). The receiver shows up and down when I move the stick. But when I power up the quad, I still get no yaw response.

I have also flashed G-L-30 on the ESC's. All ESC's are sync'd and running fine.

Please help me!!!

Below I am attaching screenshots of my rates/expo pages

settings1.jpg

settings2.jpg

Last edited:

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Any reason you re-flashed with cleanflight instead of keeping the stock betaflight? Did you try BF first, couldn't get yaw, and tried with CF to see if it made a difference? The second screenshot above showed the yaw channel in neutral. When move the yaw stick, left, you do see the yaw bar move left? Same for right yaw -> bar goes towards right?

army_guy137

Any reason you re-flashed with cleanflight instead of keeping the stock betaflight? Did you try BF first, couldn't get yaw, and tried with CF to see if it made a difference? The second screenshot above showed the yaw channel in neutral. When move the yaw stick, left, you do see the yaw bar move left? Same for right yaw -> bar goes towards right?

I was doing some reading, and from my understanding it ran cleanflight from the factory? I could be very wrong here. But I ran blheli and the tutorial said to use the silabs blheli bootloader (cleanflight) to update my esc. Since it was running cleanflight, I assumed that the rest was on cleanflight also? How can I load betaflight? Any chance of a return to factory settings? etc?

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
It should have come stock with betaflight. If you didn't actually flash cleanflight to the board but are trying to set it up using CF configurator... I don't even know what would happen there... In the CLI tab, type version and let us know what it says.

You can install the betaflight configurator similarly to how you installed cleanflight configurator, through the chrome app store.

army_guy137

Well, I appreciate the info, little to late though.... I tried to flash some betaflight firmware........ and now I can't get the FC to connect to the computer...... I'm going to try to reflash this morning, I'll keep you guys posted.

army_guy137

I'm trying to flash betaflight 3.0.1 for naze. I'm attempting to flash it using the betaflight configurator, I followed the directions and jumped the pins, powered on, flashed, power off, remove jumper, still won't connect? No activity led's either?

I have installed the CP210 drivers, & the STM drivers. I'm at a loss of what to do next?