EDF/BDF F16

PoorManRC

Master member
Bix LIKES a Jet!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘
John, that is truly more impressive than many "Ready Made" models available!!! πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
I mean it. THAT will be my FIRST EDF! I can't WAIT till it's available!
BETA Tester?????? πŸ˜‹ Maybe? πŸ˜ƒ

I do have questions, and I hope you can help...
Was that Flight with EDF or BDF? It actually sounded like a Turbojet. 😊

Is it Elevons, Aileron/Elevator, Aileron/Rudder/Elevator... Or a combination? Or has that even been decided yet?

I like Landing Gear on all of my Aircraft. Mainly because I'm a Disabled Veteran, and can't run around chasing Planes! πŸ˜–
Now I suppose this COULD have a steerable Nose Wheel, in the Nose Cone... Even though the real one had it under the Intake Scoop. (But doing that could impede airflow to the Fan).

Of course my Wheels couldn't be Scale sized. That would roughly be about 3/8 to 1/2" diameter - which would be practically useless!
.... So mine would end up looking more like a F-16 BUSH Plane!!! πŸ˜œπŸ˜†

But I need tha ability to Taxi back to me, when my Legs don't want to work, and I'm alone. Which is often, because I've sadly become a Grumpy Old Fart.

Essentially, she looks GOOD! Flies great, seems to have a pretty wide speed envelope and fairly easy to handle...

This WILL BE my first EDF!! I'll FIGURE out a way to afford one.

One more question, the BDF... WOULD it be a cost effective alternative to power the FT A-10, in the Nacelles??

I'm sorry if that's too much. I'm just so excited!!

flylots

Hi all,

So are theyv Evergoing to be release plans for this airplane? I would love to build one.

I'm a loyal flitetest follower and would love if they would release this jet.

Cheers,
Brian

BoredGuy

Hi all,

So are theyv Evergoing to be release plans for this airplane? I would love to build one.

I'm a loyal flitetest follower and would love if they would release this jet.

Cheers,
Brian
Doesn’t seems like it, they’ve been sleeping on lots of their beautiful new ms planes that they have been teasing in their vids