FliteTest in Phoenix RC (Model Index)

JohnRambozo

Posted a thousand or more times
FT Guinea and Mini Guinea coming soon. Very soon!

FT_Guinea.png

JohnRambozo

I added the Kapper Residence as a flying site and the Guinea is now available for testing. See first post!

Last edited:

DrDiff

If only we could fly under the swingset and trampoline!

Any photos of the current Test Field.

I will try to get a bunch of photos at Flite Fest!

JohnRambozo

If only we could fly under the swingset and trampoline!

Any photos of the current Test Field.

I will try to get a bunch of photos at Flite Fest!

I'll work on that. There's a field with a soccer goal and you can fly under that so it must be possible.

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Get 10% off until the end of May at Horizon Hobbies website with the following code:
7CT7-Z85J-6RQD
Use it to get Phoenix here. :)
Thought I'd share! Happy virtual flying!

JoeSporty

Very cool!! Just added the site and the ft planes on phoenix. I've scratch built the tiny trainer, snowball,mini mustang,mini arrow, and the f-22 and still fly them all. Nice to finally find some of the ft planes to play around with on the sim. Thanks John!!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Soo cool! I just flew the Bloody Baron in Chad Kapper's backyard (virtually of course). Also tried to crash it between the two windows on the house that Josh once crashed into. LOL. Thanks so much for making this happen JohnRambozo!

JohnRambozo

Very cool!! Just added the site and the ft planes on phoenix. I've scratch built the tiny trainer, snowball,mini mustang,mini arrow, and the f-22 and still fly them all. Nice to finally find some of the ft planes to play around with on the sim. Thanks John!!

You're welcome, JoeSporty. If you want to make a request, feel free. I'm glad you're having fun with them!

Soo cool! I just flew the Bloody Baron in Chad Kapper's backyard (virtually of course). Also tried to crash it between the two windows on the house that Josh once crashed into. LOL. Thanks so much for making this happen JohnRambozo!

Haha! Recreating history! I love it. Its an honor and a privilege to make these planes for everyone. I'm having a blast doing it.

In case you didn't catch that, the Bloody Baron is up in the first post.

JohnRambozo

We have a Bushwacker ready to maiden in the first post. Let me know how far off I am from the actual plane.

Garret234

I also just got Chad's house as a flying site and Some times when I got to take off the landing gear will break off. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks a ton John for doing all of these planes and flying sites!

JohnRambozo

The FT Bushwhacker was pretty good. I just had to turn up the Rudder a bit, I also noted that the flaps didn't do much.The GP seemed a bit heavy and not very responsive, I did like the diff thrust. I just wanted to let everyone know that you can get the Phoenix RC simulator on Banggood.com, Here is the link.http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-1...Aerofly-Phoenix-XTR-G5-Esky-WFLY-p-61884.html.

I got this and couldn't be any happier.

Hi Garret. What time did you download? The last update for the Bushwacker was about 5:45 pm eastern time. Flaps are adding 35% more lift and 40% drag in the latest and rudder is at 45 degrees.

Can you be more descriptive about the GP? What about it was not very responsive? And do you have any real life experience with the full size Guinea?

Thanks, as always.

For what its worth, that 14 in 1 thing is most likely illegal in any country that observes copyright laws.

Garret234

I downloaded them around 6:30 Pacific time. I own a Guinea Pig and just love the way it flies. I have the throws turned way down on my GP and it is still very responsive. On the sim, It seemed like all of the controls could be turned up a bit. I suppose that the way each person likes there plane to fly is opinion and that is mine. I tested the stall on both the BW and the GP and they where just about as realistic as it gets.

Thanks for the tip on the simulator, I will look into that a bit more.

Last edited:

Garret234

I think I found out how they can sell that sim.

Package includes:
1 x USB 22 in 1 simulator
1 x Free gift: Software Disk
2 x Adapter cable for other brand remote control
1 x Video adapter cable ( also for other brand remote control )
1 x Audio adapter cable ( also for other brand remote control )

Note the 1 x Free gift: Software Disk. They must not need the copy right due to the fact that they aren't selling the sim itself, just the hardware to use it.

JohnRambozo

I also just got Chad's house as a flying site and Some times when I got to take off the landing gear will break off. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks a ton John for doing all of these planes and flying sites!

I get that sometimes. Or the plane will jump up and flip over. There are different materials assigned to the ground plane that represent long grass, short grass, etc. I think the material must create some invisible bumps that have too much effect on the light foam planes. I'm still trying to figure out how to address this consistently.

I'm glad you're enjoying them anyway. :)

ClownShack

I think I found out how they can sell that sim.

Package includes:
1 x USB 22 in 1 simulator
1 x Free gift: Software Disk
2 x Adapter cable for other brand remote control
1 x Video adapter cable ( also for other brand remote control )
1 x Audio adapter cable ( also for other brand remote control )

Note the 1 x Free gift: Software Disk. They must not need the copy right due to the fact that they aren't selling the sim itself, just the hardware to use it.

No, it's technically still illegal. For G5 it even includes a crack. Copyright cannot be enforced because it is from china, that is why they get away with it. On the flip side, no telling if there are viruses included in the cracks or installs. It is very difficult to find clean cracks as most of then contain viruses, rootkits, or trojans. China is notorious for including viruses on new knockoff usb flash drives sold from there also. Nothing like turning a host abroad into a proxy for spam emails, DOS attacks, key loggers and much more - even better when victims pay for the honor to be a victim. I'd be very careful installing anything from the burnt discs included.